View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 09:54 AM   #42
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With my mouth full of cock, I cannot reply. Yes I moaned with each fuck but it was not with pleasure, at least not the way one might expect from a girl getting rammed with a huge dick. My face cringes each time a cock goes into me and I have to suck another cock, but I have stopped resisting. I have been broken and they know it. Even when one of them pinched my nipples, I bit my lip and did not scream in pain.

In the doggy style position, my hands are on the ground so I cannot give handjobs. I have to let the men feed their cocks to my mouth. As for the dildo on my ass, I can only let them decide what to do with it.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote