Thread: Home Invasion
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Home Invasion

PART ONE

It was twilight when I got there. The house was big, set off in a big lot in one of the more exclusive suburbs. Fancy designer garden too. The whole setup had “six-figure income yuppie family” written all over it. The front door had one of those wooden signs on it that said “The Browns”. I tried the doorknob; not locked. Amazing how careless some people are these days. Heart thumping in anticipation of what I was going to do, I crept inside, closed the door behind me, and drew my gun.

I made my way toward the living room, from which the sound of a TV emanated. The sound must have completely masked the noise of my entry, because at first they showed no sign of knowing I was there. There were three of them lined up on the sofa. 40-ish man and woman; 20-ish girl, college-coed type, probably home visiting her parents over the summer. The females were both lookers. They didn’t even notice me until I said, “Turn it off.”

All three of them looked up, startled. I made a gesture with the gun at the TV set. The girl, who was holding the remote, seemed paralyzed with terror, staring at the gun. “Jennifer,” Mr. Brown said, “you b-better turn it off.”

She did. Instant silence. “H-how did you get in here?” Mrs. Brown demanded.

“Front door.” I jerked a thumb over my shoulder.

“Jenny, didn’t you lock it when you came in?”

“I thought I did, Mom –“

“That’s enough,” I interrupted. “Anybody else in the house?”

“No –“ said Mr. Brown.

“If you’re looking for money,” his wife said, “there’s more than two hundred dollars in my purse in the hall closet. Just please don’t hurt us.”

“Dontcha worry, Ma’am, nobody’s gonna get hurt if you all do as you’re told. It’s not money I’m after, though.”

That last comment seemed to make them even more nervous. “D-don’t do anything to our daughter,“ Mrs. Brown said. “Please don’t.”

“I promise I won’t so much as lay a finger on her,” I said, “if you all do as you’re told. Anybody disobeys me –“ I hefted the gun significantly “– all three of you get it. Now, are you all gonna do as you’re told?”

“I g-guess so,” Mr. Brown stuttered. “Just please don’t hurt us.”

“Now you’re being smart,” I said. I stood leaning against the wall behind me and gestured to Mrs. Brown. “You. Come here.”

She did, looking nervous. The very image of the modern upper-middle-class housewife. Pastel-green knee-length dress, sensible shoes. Great figure, even better than her daughter’s, I’d say, though that was a tough call. “Get down on your knees.”

She did, right in front of me. I started undoing the front of my jeans. She looked up. It was obvious enough what I was going to make her do. “Please, Mister, not in front of my daughter!”

“I didn’t come here to negotiate with you,” I said, brandishing the gun meaningfully. “I came here to have a good time, and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll give me one. You know what to do. Do it.”

Trembling, she leaned forward, took hold of my already half-hard dick, put it in her mouth, and set to work with a will. I put my left hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently, still holding the gun in my right. I turned my attention to the other two occupants of the room. The daughter was staring, open-mouthed, as her mother pleasured me. Mr. Brown seemed to be trembling with rage. “You – you can’t do this to my wife!”

“Man, she’s good!” I said. Which she was. “I hope you appreciate her, Mister. Now, it’s not fair for the lady of the house to have to do all the work. You two are going to put on a show for me. Get to it.”

The daughter looked vaguely baffled and very worried, her father even more so. “Wh-what are you talking about?” he demanded.

“Do I have to spell it out for you?” I said. I gestured at his daughter with my gun hand. “Fuck her. On the sofa. So I can watch while your wife’s sucking me off.”

“What?!” he roared. Mrs. Brown stopped what she was doing and let my now rock-hard dick slip out of her mouth as she stared at me in disbelief at what she’d just heard.

“Mister,” he said, murderous rage in his voice, “there are some things a real man just doesn’t do. I guess you wouldn’t know about that. But I’d die before I’d do what you just told me to do. If you want to shoot me, go ahead and shoot me, but I am not going to do – that.”