View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jake, Ned, Perv, Patches, Black Cloud and Greasy Joe, rented 3 rooms above Oleson’s Mercantile, owned by Nels Oleson and his wife Harriet, who had two children, a son 16 year old Willie, and a Daughter, 18 year old Nellie, both of whom were spoiled brats.

After getting settled in the outlaws broke off in pairs to canvas the surrounding countryside to get a feel for it’s layout and it’s people.

Not long after the outlaws arrival in Walnut Grove bad things started to happen to the towns folk and those living in the surrounding countryside.

First was Nellie Oleson, Nellie had always been an unruly young girl looking for trouble, she always had her nose where it didn’t belong in other peoples business, and on the second day of the outlaws stay at the Mercantile her parents had traveled to the nearest city of Sleepy Eye 40 miles away to order supplies to stock their store for the winter, and the outlaws were out canvassing the countryside. Nellie with the place empty went to snooping around and was in the room Perv and Patches shared, going through their belongings, when the two walked in on her.

“Well what do we have here Patches?” Pev says, “Looks like a thief Perv” and Patches shut and locked the door to the room. Nellie was instantly scared stiff, “I’m s-sorry I-I …” Perv grabbed Nellie by the throat with one hand choking her as he said, “Shut up you little Cunt! Your gonna learn what happens to nosey little Bitches! And if you draw the attention of any of the town’s folk (And he pulls out his knife) I’ll cut you up in little pieces! You understand me little girl?” and Nellie shook her little head yes as tears started to trickle from her big blue eyes.

Perv let go of Nellie’s neck telling her, “take off the dress Cunt” Nellie started crying harder saying, “Pleaseee I’m sorry Mister boohoo I won’t do it again I swear boohoo” Perv and Patches started undoing there pants and Perv told Nellie, “If I have to tell you again I’ll kill ya Cunt!”

The two outlaws stood naked with their big cock standing strait up in the air as they looked at the little 18 year old Oleson girl, who looked more like she was 15 standing there trembling and shaking, naked except for her knee-high white stockings and black slip on shoes, verily 5 foot 3 she couldn’t have weighed more than 100 pounds soak and wet, Nellie wore her shoulder length blonde hair in two piggy tails tied with pretty pink ribbons, her small milky white tits looked like two cupcakes with her little cherry sized nipples, and her thinly haired blonde bush showed the youth of her age.

“I’m gonna bust this little Bitch Perv, you got the last cheery” Patches said as he forced little Nellie down on his bed, forcing her little legs apart with his knees as he climbed on top of her, “Please please don’t do this I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Nellie begged, she was use to her tears and her apologies getting her out of the scraps she got herself into, but tears and apologies didn’t work with a hardened breed like Patches and Perv, “Stop squirming around you fucking nosey little Cunt! Or I’ll roll you over and stick it up your little ass instead!” Patches warned Nellie.

“Daddyyyy! Dadd-mmmm” Nellie screamed as Patches prick plucked her virginal cherry, but her scream was muffled by Patches hand cupped over her mouth, and her thin but shapely young legs kicked strait up in the air jerking and twitching from the pain of Patches brutal penetration and thievery of her innocents, and Patches went out of his way to make this rape as brutal as he could, chewing on her pink cherry sized nipples as he slammed his fat cock in and out of her tight little twat, and by the time Patches dumped his slimy load deep in her pussy and climbed off of Nellie, she just lay there in his bed spread eagled in a semi state of shock staring unblinkingly up at the ceiling with blood and semen oozing from her ravaged cunt.

Then Perv stepped up beside the bed grabbing Nellie by a wrist and an ankle, flipping her up in the air and over on her belly like she was a flapjack, then Perv raped little Nellie in the ass. After they were both done using little Nellie, they had her clean herself up with water from the room washbasin, and put her dress back on, then the two outlaws took her downstairs into the back of the store where the door to the cellar was, and they opened the door.

“W-what are you going to do to me boohoo” Nellie ask as Patches stood behind her holding her by her upper arms, “I’m going to give your little head a big twist to the left till I break your skinny little neck Nellie, then ole Patches here is gonna toss you down the cellar steps, that way when your parents find you it will look like a terrible accident, you tripping and falling to your death Ha! Ha! Ha!” and Perv just loved the look of pure fear in Nellie’s big blue eyes by letting her know she was about to die.

“Pleaseee don’t kill me Sir pleaseee!” Nellie begged, “I’m sorry but we just can’t take the chance of you running to Mommy and Daddy and telling them what we did to you Nellie” … “I won’t tell boohoo I wont … I swear to you Oh Pleaseee!” Nellie begged, “I know you won’t little girl cause I’m gonna make shotgun sure of it Ha! Ha! Ha!” and then Perv grabbed her little head and with a quick twist “SNAP!” went her neck, then Perv brought her little head back around to see the look in her eyes in her last seconds of life, and with a grin said to her, “That’ll teach ya Ha! Ha! Throw her away Patches” and Patches turned her to face the cellar stairs and let go of her, but some how, nerves maybe, she teetered there on her feet, so Patches kicked her in the ass to send her tumbling down the stairs like a sack of taters.

Dr Hiram Baker, Walnut Grove’s country Doctor, ruled Nellie’s death was due to accidental falling down the cellar steps, causing a fracture of her neck. Harriet, Nellie’s mother was so grief stricken she had to be sedated and confined to bed rest.

Jake who had the town believing that He, Ned, Patches and Perv were cattlemen up here staking out grazing land for a herd of cattle they were going to drive up the coming summer all showed up for Nellie’s funeral serves and paid their respects to Nels, Nellie’s father. Jake did not let Greasy Joe or the half-breed Negro Indian Black Cloud go to the funeral serves because of their un-kept appearance, they were just to grimy and stinky, and is also why they roomed together, the towns people believed the two of them were just hired scouts of Jake’s.

At the funeral services Jake saw Caroline Ingalls, the 37 year old wife of a farmer named Charles, who was not present at the funeral, and Jake saw her two young lovely daughters 20-year-old Mary, who was blind, and 18-year-old Laura, although Jake did not speak to Caroline that day, he thought to himself, “Before I leave this area I’m going to get to know you a whole lot better Mrs. Ingalls, you can bet your pretty little ass on that”

Greasy Joe and Black Cloud were back in their rented room above the mercantile, and Greasy Joe was looking out the window at the funeral serves, the pretty little thing that caught his eye was the little blonde schoolteacher, Miss Eva Beadle, “Si Si there’s dat sexy little school maestro Yi! Yi Yi! I wanna stick my enchilada in her asno” Black Cloud looked out the window to see whom his Mexican friend was talking about, “I saw her buggy at a little house a mile south of town, she’d be easy pickings” Black Cloud said, “Well whata we waitn for amigo, lets go wait fo her to get home” and they both laughed and headed off to Miss Beadle’s house.

By the time Eva Beadle got home the sun was just going down, so after entering her darkened home she lit an oil lamp, “What is that horrible smell” she said out loud to herself, slipping off her shoes as she walked over and put a couple of logs on the fire in the fire place. She soon found out what that terrible odor was when Greasy Joe and Black Cloud stepped out of hiding, shocked hardly describes the look on Eva’s face to see a big, fat, naked hairy greasy, grimy Mexican and a tall muscular dirty black naked Indian standing around her grinning and stroking their big fat cocks.

“Hola sexy greengo senora, we ben waitn on yus to get your bastante asno hom” Greasy Joe said in his usual broken English, “What my Mexican friend here means to say is … it’s about time you got your ass home Bitch! And now you’re gonna get fucked!” and Greasy Joe just laughs, “Ha! Ha! si si Chief si si Ha! Ha!”

Miss Beadle was frozen in fear, was this really happing, this kind of thing didn’t happen in Walnut Grove, the pretty little 29 year old schoolteacher thought to herself, but she knew it was happing, and before she came to her senses and tried to bolt for the door, the big half breed had grabbed a hold of her short blonde curly hair with one hand as he stood behind her, and his other hand grabbed the neckline of the back of her dress and ripped it down clean to her waist, with her dress down around her waist and her ample 36C sized milky white breast bouncing around, Greasy Joe grabbed what was left of her dress tearing it from her body and rendering the little schoolteacher totally nude.

Black Cloud grabbed Eva by her arms and Greasy Joe grabbed a hold of her sexy shapely legs and they picked Miss Beadle up and carried her into her bedroom, with her begging “Nooo! Noooo! Stop! Stooopp! Let go of Meee!” but they just tossed her down on her bed and Greasy Joe pounced on top of her like a wolf on a rabbit, putting his hands on her upper arms to pin her down to her mattress, as he used his knees to pry her unwilling legs apart, “Abra yus legs yu greengo ramera! Or I kill yu!”

Although Eva couldn’t understand every word this filthy stinking Mexican was saying, she didn’t need a translation to understand he was demanding that she open herself up to him or he would kill her, and Eva seen she had no choice but to comply, she was out here in the countryside all alone, and knew there would be no knight in shinny armor ridding to her rescue, the good people of Walnut Grove would all be in their homes by this hour ready for bed, so Miss Beadle relaxed her legs and surrendered her honor and dignity to the squander of this greasy grimy man who smelled like a dead animal.

“Conseguido!! Ha! Ha! Si! Si!” Greasy Joe gloatingly yells in Miss Beadle’s tear soaked face as he rammed his greasy fat cock to the hilt inside of her dry pussy, causing her great pain, “AAAAA! Ohoooo My Gawd!” she cries, Greasy Joe presses his mouth to hers trying to kiss her as he begins pumping his cock in and out of her tight twat, but Eva kept her lips clinched, trying very hard not to heave from the smell of his breath, so Greasy Joe twist her tender nipple till she screams and crams his tong in her mouth.

Greasy Joe loved it, doing the dirty dance with this well breed respectable white lady, his fat greasy cock dancing around inside of her pussy jerking and twitching as he slammed it in and out of her, his greasy balls smacking her asshole with every thrust, and their tongs dancing inside of her mouth as she tried using her tong to push his tong out of her mouth to no avail.

Poor little Eva Beadle couldn’t have felt more dirtier, this fat hairy Mexican felt like a greased pig on top of her, and smelled like one to, and his tong tasted of cheap whisky and chewing tobacco, then her hazel eyes grew wide in revulsion as she felt him spit something wet, soft and nasty in her mouth and realized it was the wade of tobacco he’d been chewing, her first instinct was to spit it out, but he immediately covered her mouth with the palm of his hand, and pinched her nose closed with his thumb and index finger, so she couldn’t breath.

“Trague lo yus mugriento greengo ramera!” although she couldn’t understand a word he was saying Eva knew what he wanted and that was for her to swallow the disgusting chew he spat in her mouth, and she was shaking her head no, “Trague lo or I asfixie yu greengo senora slut!” finally her lungs burning for air Miss Beadle swallowed Greasy Joe’s wade of tobacco. Then Greasy Joe rolled over with Eva, so that she was laying on top of him, which brought her some relief, making it easier for her to breath being out from under his weight.

But her relief was short lived as Greasy Joe slapped her little round rump with the palm of his hand saying to Black Cloud, “Wanna palo her en du asno amigo Ha! Ha!” Black Cloud who could speak Spanish as well as English climbed on top of poor little Miss Beadle pressing his 12 inch black cock up to the pucker of her virgin rosebud saying, “Damn straight I do amigo, lets take this little teacher to school Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Nooooo! Noooooo! NoooouuuUUAAAAAAAAAA!!! – AAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Little Eva Beadle screamed in unbelievable agony as Black Cloud rammed crammed and stuffed his big black cock all the way up her tight little ass, and that big black Indian stated drilling her without mercy, up on one knee leaning over top of her with his hands on her brass headboard for leverage just a ripping and tearing her rectum into hamburger, teaching that poor little teacher a lesson not taught in school.

First Eva’s sexy little body went into spasms as she kicked her little feet against the mattress like she was playing a drum roll and her little legs were the drumsticks, then she went into convulsions, jerking, twitching and flopping around between her two rapist, her shocked hazel eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, then blessed unconsciousness.

For several hours Black Cloud and Greasy Joe raped and sodomized Miss Beadle as she drifted in and out of consciousness, when they were finished with her and she came back to, she found herself naked laying in the living room floor, her wrist tied behind her back with a rope around her neck, the rope was hanging over one of the exposed joist in the ceiling, and when Greasy Joe seen her open her eyes he started pulling the rope, pulling her by her neck, up to her feet, up onto her tiptoes.

“Tiempo fo yu tu die mamasita” Greasy Joe said to the terrified schoolteacher, “Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Don’t kill meeee! Pleaseeee! I don’t want to die” … “Ahhh you hear that Greasy Joe, I kinda feel sorry for this little greengo cunt” Miss Beadle’s sexy shapely legs are trembling as she strains to stay up high enough on her tiptoes to keep the rope from completely cutting off her air “Pleaseee let me live Ohooo Pleaseee boohoo” and Greasy Joe is laughing so hard his fat belly is jiggling as he mocks Eva, “Stop lo! Stop lo! You gonna marca me grito boohoo Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Then Greasy Joe pulls Eva up off of her feet so that she is dangling by the neck, kicking her little feet, pointing her toes toward the ground as she makes gurgling noises, and as Greasy Joe looks her in her fear stricken eyes and tells her “Adios blanco basura Bitch!” Black Cloud draws his knife and grabs her by the hair and scalped the poor little Walnut Grove schoolteacher, and as he held her up off the floor by the rope Greasy Joe kicked her in the ass, humiliating her all the way up till the end telling her, “Hura arriba an die greengo cunt!”

The two outlaws cut Eva’s hands fee and took the rope off her neck and tossed her corpse onto her bed, and on the way out the door Greasy Joe took the oil lamp smashing it against the floor setting the house on fire.

--------------------

The house burnt clear to the ground and only chard remains of Miss Beadle were found on her bedsprings, so the best educated guess that Dr Baker could make was that she never woke up during the accidental fire and must have died peacefully in her sleep from smoke inhalation.

Chapter V

JR, Frank and Two Feathers were getting discouraged; they had looked high and low all winter around the State of Minnesota, but no one seemed to know anything about the whereabouts of Jake or the men riding with him, spring was almost here and JR began to think Jake must already have started south to meet up with the rest of his gang, so he decided to work his way back south as well.

--------------------

“Mount up boys, we need to get back and meet up with the rest of the gang” Jake says, “But there is a bit of unfinished business I want to see to on the way” and the 6 outlaws headed south out of town.
About 5 miles out of town Jake held up his hand motioning for his boys to stop, “We’re here” he said, and the 6 riders sat on their horses looking down the hill at the little house on the prairie …

To Be Continued.

Last edited by jwham; 12-15-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: spelling
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote