View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
mailmandude
Privileged Member

mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZip View Post
Confirmed, here's what I see when I go in:

"This file is suspected to contain illegal content and has been blocked. After the file has been blocked for 7 days it will automatically be deleted, if the block is not removed by RapidShare. For this reason, a download of this file is currently not possible."

I guess I should delete them myself.

Thanks for the suggestions about other services to use. Anyone else have suggestions? What's the best?

In my opinion, unfortunately RapidShare IS the best; it's very quick, very stable and very popular. If you have a premium account as I do, there's no shortage of forums in which the majority of the links are Rapid ones. Other members will dispute that it's the best, but now you have my opinion. Glad I could help.....
mailmandude is offline   Reply With Quote