View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #51
Dulaman
Privileged Member

Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
Hello Dulaman,
Man I don't know if this says something to you, but I'm deleting at least 150 spam posts every single day. To tell the truth I'm tired and a bit sick of this since as you already mentioned "I have better things to do in my life". I can't be everywhere and believe me I can't monitor all the threads all day long. If these people are so "dumb" and can't read and follow your simple requests, then yes your decision not to post anymore is a just decision.

I'm really sorry I couldn't be there for you and your thread but I'm also very greatfull for the efforts you put in this board.

Regards
Sanitarium
Well in fact I dont blame you Sani and others mods I know how hard is fighting with spam

I hope that this problem with rats on this and othere boards will be dissolve soon and I will can back with my stuf
I think that better solution would be modyficate this hide text option
instead post limit it would be better to make rep points limit to view hide text then increasing post count by simple thanks posts wouldn't be posible posible any more