View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #47
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulaman View Post
Thanks guys and now thanks to you
all my stuf from here is dead again

Good work!

Do you realy think that I dont have enything better to do that re-up that same movies again and again in first post everything was said very clearly
"do not speak here about download instruction and dont spam here"
is this realy so hard?

And I'm wonder where are the moderators?
There is clearly point in board regulations - dont spam by "thanx posts"
and what with execute this point?
this Hide Buttons dont have eny sens if evryone can make 10 or 20 posts in one day
Its time for some radical actions here!

Until nothing will change here
I suspend all my uploads for this board
Hello Dulaman,

Man I don't know if this says something to you, but I'm deleting at least 150 spam posts every single day. To tell the truth I'm tired and a bit sick of this since as you already mentioned "I have better things to do in my life". I can't be everywhere and believe me I can't monitor all the threads all day long. If these people are so "dumb" and can't read and follow your simple requests, then yes your decision not to post anymore is a just decision.

I'm really sorry I couldn't be there for you and your thread but I'm also very greatfull for the efforts you put in this board.

Regards
Sanitarium
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote