View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 09:05 PM   #111
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Birth of a Nation" is one of the biggest pieces of racist propaganda to ever be produced in the history of Cinema! I will say that I am in no way a biographer of Nathan Bedford Forrest and that he was a man on his own time, so it is hard to judge him in retrospect.
The character of Forrest Gump was well played by Tom Hanks, who is one of my favorite actors. However, that film is incredibly stupid and the character of Forrest Gump is honestly too stupid to live! And you'd better not try to fuck me or my horse HRH...neither of us swings that way...
Donald Trump is not a self-made man. His father would qualify as a self made man, whereas Donald grew up the son of a wealthy man, had all of those advantages and got his start in real estate in the family business and with family money. The Donald did make a lot of money with money to start with, I will give him that. Yet, he is in no way a self-made man and is a loudmouth blowhard idiot who changes his political stripes often!

Last edited by somedude; 07-28-2015 at 09:24 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote