View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 01:43 PM   #102
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

God's "chosen people" being commanded to destroy the Canaanites for their own wickedness is the scary Old Testament/Judaic religious stuff that sadly some Christian and Jewish fundamentalists still believe! And honestly, I don't think Hitler had a first solution because he didn't come up with the Final Solution...he just greenlighted it. History is written by the victors, the losers and neutral observers. It just depends on the source. As I have pointed out before, I was a history major!
And I think you're in danger of becoming RB's Donald Trump HRH...or FR might already have that job!