View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 01:33 PM   #488
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From Sky News, reports of a kneecapping in West Belfast last night. An armed gang broke in to a house, and coshed a woman before shooting the man in both kneecaps and his right ankle, in front of his children.

"A detective said: "This was a brutal attack in a busy residential area and yet another example of how criminal groups seek to control communities through fear and violence."

I've made it quite clear throughout this thread, that whatever my own political allegances, it has always been my view that the paramilitaries amount to nothing more than organised criminals. The above statement just about sums this up.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote