Thread: Blackmail Play
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #111
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Slut View Post
Taking a picture of ure stuffed 'holes' w/o showing ure face is not very easy! This is as good as it gets I'm afraid as my camera won't seem to focus in a mirror and I can't do it with a timer. There's one in each hole and then two in one.

I can't believe that I've done this! Please leave me alone to my embarrassment for a while. I'm not sure how long I dare show this for

Fortunately for Us Curious, the internet is forever and We do not need to rely on your fickle sense of decorum as to how long the pics will be available... Rather, for you to ponder is just what are you willing to undergo to prevent their reappearance in the future?

Allow me first to extend Kudos to UK Male for his fantastic work, but rather than allow this thread to die an ignominious death bring the task to This side of the pond with similar ground rules.

You send the requested "proofs" in PM or are publicly exposed, one step at a time. I ratchet up the pressure until you call uncle.... or end up writhing beneath me in Reality.

I double dog dare you.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote