View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #10
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to echo everyone else, in that while I'm intellectually horrified by the idea of real rape, I can't help but get a rush of titillation and imagine myself in that situation every time I read about some rape or the other in the news. One that really got me going was an incident sometime last year about a journalist covering the unrest in Egypt and was assaulted in one of the massive mob of protestors and gang-raped (not going to post a link).

Then I feel like a horrible, horrible person for getting off on another woman's real pain. It's one of those lines I told myself I'd never cross, but have anyway. But the sharp shame of it tends to make me hornier.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote