View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Some situations in the news do get me thinking, though I agree about opposing real-life rape. Actually in real life I once saved a girl from rape, though at the time all I knew was a girl who looked frightened was flagging down my car.

But a few years back it was in the news about the capture of a repeat rapist in England. This Black guy had raped white women and the police set out to catch him with two decoys, policewomen in civilian clothes and equipped with alarms. The guy looked at one of them and didn't fancy her. He fancied the second one and grabbed her. Now the interesting and amusing bit - her alarm didn't work. Her colleagues did turn up, prevent the rape and arrest the guy, but she said afterwards he was "very near to raping me", which must mean at the very least he'd got to her panties, probably got them off and maybe she was viewing what he'd got. Later she said there was a racial motive. Hmm...

Now that little tale has given me an idea for a story.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote