View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Your question, which is a bloody good one, and one that I have asked myself lately, and another one that has been on my mind as well.

As I find the act of rape repugnant in real life, and would want to kill anyone who raped any girl I knew, let alone was related to, how can I justify mastubating to stories and videos depicting, all be it fictional, rape, yet alone right stories where the 'hero' is a rapist? And the answer is? I don't know, I just some how do.

I suppose if I am honest with myself, I do get a little salacious thrill when I read the headlines, and part me goes, hmmm, good story idea, but that does not last much into the report I suppose, it may come back later when I am thinking of story/ fantasy ideas, but not at the time of reading.

In fact I get more of a thrill from the ideas behind the urban legend rape warnings, now some of them are inventive. Car seat sitting in the middle of a quiet country road, woman in a car stops to investigate, sees it is empty, but a little too late as she is dragged off into the fields by a group of men and thoroughly fucked...now there's an idea

Last edited by pervipete; 08-24-2013 at 11:15 AM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote