Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 5
More Mysteries

Glenna passed her first test beautifully. Never before has a new recruit done so well in her first test. Molly congratulated her after a job well done.

“You did very well on your test, very well indeed. There are two more tests you have to do before your Induction. At the Induction, we say the Sacred Blood Oath. After the Oath, we say a few words…”
Glenna stopped listening when she noticed someone outside the window out of the corner of her eye. Suspicion and a bad feeling became born deep into her gut. The woman was heading for the machine alone. Glenna knew that building held the machine thanks to Molly, but had never been there. She had seen people go into the separate building, but never alone.
“…and our leader might…hey! Were you listening to me?”
Glenna’s mind snapped back to Molly who looked very irritated.
“I’m sorry but I saw something strange”
“There’s nothing strange about someone going over there!”
“But going alone?”
Molly looked like she was about to reprimand her further when two women arguing passed by.
“…she’s supposed to be dead!”
“She is dead, I say that it’s someone with the same name or…”
“We know there isn’t someone with that name her age! She must be alive!”
“No, it’s an alias. It has to be someone we don’t know about. Remember that we don’t know everyone in the Society and…”
“But she’s the right age and who here would use that name as an alias?”
“Someone very cunning and…”
“Exactly, and she was our best agent!”
Molly instantly knew what and who they were arguing about. After instructing Glenna to stay put, she led Hillary Fowler and Nancy Rutledge into an empty room. Glenna found Molly’s behavior strange and started to get suspicious of her. Despite her distrust, she decided to do what she was told and waited for Molly.
Inside the room with Hillary and Nancy, Molly paced the floor. She needed to choose her words carefully.
“What are you doing? Do you realize what you could have done and what secrets you may have let out?”
“We’re sorry, we just got heated up. Hillary seems to think that someone isn’t dead.”
“And she’s right.”
“…but…how, how is that possible? It was written…”
“What’s written isn’t important. What is important is how many know about it. I am one among our leader and now you two. That makes four of us…how did you two find out anyway?”
“We sent Mira to watch her house…”
“YOU DID WHAT!!??”
“We…we didn’t think…”
“DAMN RIGHT YOU DIDN’T THINK!”
“Sorry.”
“Yeah, sorry.”
“You are in serious trouble. She didn’t damage Mira did she?”
“Not that we know of and we’re sure Mira doesn’t know.”
“Nancy! What about the dream she had!”
“For the last time Hillary it’s not important!”
“Girls…”
“But it happened right after she came back!”
“HEY!”
“…sorry again Molly.”
“That’s better. Now, who else knows?”
“We’re the only ones that know and Mira doesn’t know anything. We were going to tell the leader about the rogue agent…”
“She already knows and we have a plan.”
“What kind of plan? Will Hillary and I be part of it?”
“No. The team will be Glenna, our leader, and I.”
“Wow…if our leader’s going…then…it really is true she is alive!”
“Yes.”
“Ok, I understand why you and our leader are going, but why send Glenna? Shouldn’t the team have someone more experienced instead of a fresh graduate? She will most certainly kill her! You need to send Nancy and me.”
“She will gain more experience and her training will prevent her from being killed.”
“Hillary and I still don’t understand. Why not chose one or both of us? We know things that surely she doesn’t know!”
“Look, all I can say right now is to look at her face. Notice her beautiful brown hair and her luscious lips. Look into her deep, brown eyes.”
“That doesn’t tell us anything, we still don’t understand.”
“I don't expect you to understand, but I had hoped you would. No matter, soon you will understand everything. Tomorrow you, Hillary, Mira, our leader and I will meet at the Machine. Now remember, don’t tell anyone about this or you will be punished further!”
Molly sighed with frustration. She was angry that those two agents who rarely made mistakes almost made a fatal one that could have compromised the entire mission. Yet she was also relieved. The secret plan had become a great burden on her and she was glad that she would be able to tell someone about it. After clearing her mind of frustration and anxiety, she led Glenna to her sleeping quarters.
Hillary and Nancy went to the library to see if there was any hidden meaning or significance to brown hair and brown eyes. They bumped into a woman in a black cat suit coming back alone from the building that housed the machine. They walked into the library and were so focused about finding out the answer that they didn’t notice the woman they bumped into had an evil look in her eyes. Finding nothing in the library, they told Mira about the meeting and went to bed.

The leader of the Society was very angry at Hillary and Nancy. Molly and the leader reluctantly filled Hillary, Nancy, and Mira of the incoming mission inside the Machine Room. They were shocked and speechless for some time.
“So that’s why you’re using her instead of us!”
“Yes. Molly first alerted me to our rogue agent and Glenna is the best choice. Now I can’t have you talking about this plan. I trust Molly to not say anything, but you three are too loose lipped. I’m going to have to blank your minds.”
“…But that’s against the rules! No LK member can blank another member’s mind! Molly, tell her she’s crazy! Nancy, back me up here!”
“They’re right Hillary we can’t be trusted with this information. And the rule also states that an LK mind can be erased if the leader deems it is absolutely necessary.”
Mira agreed with Nancy that their minds needed to be erased of the knowledge. She told them that they were never supposed to know the plan in the first place.
“Once we capture the rogue agent your minds will be restored. Now Molly, prepare the machine.”
Molly and the leader put on special sunglasses. These sunglasses were the only kinds that blocked out the white light enough to shield them from a memory block. LK Leader pressed one of the many buttons on the huge machine. A loud humming sound emitted from it, warning anyone who happened to be inside the machine’s range to look away from it or put on sunglasses. A bright white light slowly filled the room and surrounded the entire building for a minute or two before slowly fading away.
“I only wish we could tell someone about this and not have to erase their minds.”
“Molly you know as well as I do that some things are better left unsaid until the mission is complete. There are things that I wish to tell you but I cannot.”
“I understand.”
“I know you do, and that’s why you will be the next leader if anything should happen to me. Now let’s get these sleeping women to their beds. If they wake up here they will know their minds were blanked and will be very angry.”

Chapter 6: The Second Test will be coming soon!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote