View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 11:47 AM   #17
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch my bra fall to reveal my erect nipples. The pain from you pinching them makes me clench my teeth but failing to hold in my screams of pain. I lean back and try turning my body to pull my breasts away from your fingers but all that does is stretch them further. Next comes a hard strike with the riding crop right on the tip of my nipple. "AAH! Stop it!" I continue to beg.

I am whimpering now. Your fingers rubbing my pussy makes me let out restrained moans, sort of halfway between pleasure and suffering. You can tell I want to resist it, to hide the fact that you are causing my arousal right after painfully torturing me. But my body betrays me and I cannot stop myself from cumming.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote