View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 PM   #1
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Stuck on a Highway (Open RP)

What a bad time for my car to break down. Here I am on this deserted highway, dressed in a low cut white blouse that reveals much of my cleavage and a black skirt with strategically placed slits designed to grab attention wherever I go, on my way to a party when my car comes to a halt in the middle of nowhere.

Didn't the news mention a spate of kidnappings in this area? Shit, I have to pop open the hood and use the very little knowledge I have about engines to figure out how to get my car started again. I am not optimistic about this though, so I pick up my phone and start to dial the number for a tow truck.

The sound of another vehicle's engine can be heard from a distance before I finish dialing. Oh good, I can hitchhike my way to the party and call the tow truck from there instead of spending another second on this highway. But first, I keep myself bent over the front end of my car, hoping the driver will notice my sexy ass and stop next to me. It beats signaling to him with a hand gesture; after all, he may not stop if I simply stick my thumb out.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote