View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 12:43 AM   #4
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hold her legs as we carry her to the bed. This will teach her not to fuck with people or act all high and mighty. I am not normally into women but this bitch has pissed me off and it is time to teach her a lesson she won't soon forget. We toss her onto the bed and tie her hands to the head board. I sit on her legs and she tries to kick at us and shout out at her. "Bitch shut the fuck up and listen good." I pull out my knife and point it at her hot little cunt. "Unless of course you want me to slice you up good." I say in a menacing tone.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote