View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 03:49 PM   #11
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmm i thought that to but as is interesting topic and getting people involved (and no crappy links) thought i'd leave alone. if you are asked to pay do you really wanna pay to see results from people you dont know or care about?
we can all see everyones answers here and that is enough for me. why pay to see answers from elsewhere. its the people here that count in my opinion!
i'll be watching this thread for spam links tho...and any links that ask for money will be removed!!!!
be carefull giving out your emails etc if you do decide to contact orig poster as you may just get spam city coming down around your ears!
other than that....the thread did pose some interesting and in depth points...
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote