View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 03:26 PM   #10
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
female
2. Your age?
early twenties
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
around 15
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
0-7
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
0-2
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
stranger mostly
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
varied
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
varies
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
rarely light slaps and never punches
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
rarely
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
never used
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
never never never
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
yes see above lol
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
rarely
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
mistly straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
varied
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
usually
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
occasionally
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never never never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
not so important
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
not that important usually white though
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
see above
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
Don't understand the term real life do you mean as in offline roleplay (physical contact ) or real actual rape?
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
n/a see above
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
bondage
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
its your survey who am I to say what u should have in your own survey
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100% no point in doing the survey if not
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
yeah why do it otherwise

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
thats okay but you really should answer the questions yourself to be fair though.
pay to play?? wait is this cleverly disguised spam or something?????
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote