View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #16
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry for the lateness of this update, but been occupied cuz of things in life. so hope you enjoy what your votes chose!

Reinhardt smiles. The whore is frightened, as she should be. This will be a horrid first day for her, but certainly not the worst one of the ones to come. But... he can always make it... worse.
Smiling, her jerks her head up, squeezing her throat. “Now, there is an extra part of the game. We will let you choose the object you will fuck.”
“Y-you will?” she says, some slight bit of hope, her eyes looking doe like in their desperation.
“Yes,” says Reinhardt, grinning maliciously. “Now which one do you want to be used on you?” It will be so wonderful to see that look of hope crushed in her eyes.

Alicia stares at the objects, not fully certain this man is telling her the truth. But... what chance does she have otherwise? If she doesn’t pick an object one of them will be chosen for her, and she knows that will hurt most horribly. She stares at the bowling pin and swallows. Not that one. Certainly not that one. That one will stretch her pussy wide and feel like a fist going up her womb. No. Not that one.
She turns to the others, the first three. The piece of concrete has nothing which can be a stimulant for her, its twisting ream of metal looking as uninviting as anything she can imagine. That end... it looks like it can punch a hole through her vagina. No. Not that one either.
Then.... one of the other two?
“We’re waiting,” says the man behind her, pinching her left nipple, nails digging in, making her wince.
“I-I’ll choose,” she says, in a breathy voice, wishing for him to stop. For all of this to stop. He loosens his grip on her teats.
“Good. Get on with it,” says the man, jerking her head back, running his tongue up over the length of her swan like neck. Alicia stares back at the objects as he holds her, aware he won’t fully let go of her until she decides. The other two are a dildo and a bottle of used beer. While she believes she can take the bottle, that will still be uncomfortable, the girth seeming somewhat wide. No. Despite how fat it looks, she’s already had the dildo up her warm vagina before, she can handle that. For now at least.
She swallows. “Th-the dildo.”
“What?” says the man, jerking her head back, her scalp burning painfully as he does so.
“I - I want the dildo!” she says.
“Is that your final answer?” says the cruel man, leering at her. Oh god, she thinks. What if he’s lying? But she can’t chance it.
“Yes!” she hollers. “Yes!”
The man smiles and nods, releasing her scalp. “You hear that gentlemen? She wants the dildo! What do the votes say?”
Votes, she thinks. He never said anything about votes! She feels her heart thudding, beating against her chest as the answer plays out before her on the screen. She’d forgotten the votes completely! Oh god! What did they choose?!
Fortunately, the slab of concrete has almost no votes at all, sadly, the dildo isn’t very far away from that one either. The bottle! The second highest one! She should have said the bottle! Now they’ll make her fuck the bowling pin and leave her vagina sore and bleeding! It’s not fair!
She begins to cry, already understanding part of the rules. “Tsk. Tsk,” says the man, “you’re crying prematurely. Yes, the dildo is not the object you will be getting, but it’s worse then that.”
“Huh?” she says, not understanding.
“As it stands, if you don’t choose the object the voters wish, you must fuck said object with your asshole.”
“W-what?” she says.
“You heard me,” he says, slapping her ass roughly as he shoves her forward, the sound echoing loudly. It stings on her rump and she rubs it softly. “Now bring your toy here and begin fucking on it. Don’t make me tell you twice. It’ll hurt if I do.”
“B-but...” she says, looking from the cold eyes of the man to the bowling instrument in front of her. “It’s too big!” she screams, a panic seeming to take over her body. “You can’t expect...”
“Oh, but I do,” he says darkly. “You don’t do it yourself we will shove it in for you, and trust me, that will go, very, VERY, badly.”
She stares from the man, back to the pin, her heart beating mercilessly, trying to pound away at her flesh. The pin is large and round, the bulbous head easily larger then any of the penis surrounding her, and she’s expected to put it up her ass?
“Please....” she mumbles, the tears streaming down her eyes. “A.. At least let me put it in ... m-my cunt!”
The man is quiet, his hands flexing into fist. “Looks like we have a rule breaker here, gentlemen. Bring her here.”
The men move faster then she can react, their forms surrounding her like jackals, grabbing at her arms, pulling her struggling form forward. It doesn’t take them much, shoving her against the ground, dragging her forward, holding her face pressed flat against the stone floor. Most of her energy is drained anyways.
She feels a sudden weight on her skull, the man’s boot grinding against her temple. “Like I said, it will go badly for you when you disobey. This... will be the first lesson you will learn but unlikely to be your last.”
There is chuckling around her, and she waits, fear and terror ripping through her body...

Last edited by darkstalker; 05-28-2013 at 11:28 PM.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote