View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He’d tightened the gag back in place, tying it hard against her mouth. No need to hear anything sensible from her for awhile. He’d gotten behind her then, having to press his fat girth past her supple body, her tight breasts pressing against his stomach before getting behind her.
Once there, he’d jerked her skirt up over her hips and molded her nice ass cheeks with his hands, giving them a few good slaps. In the van the sounds of each slap echoed and her entire body shook, a quick yelp coming from behind the gag.
Steve had started chuckling, and he’d smiled. The camera was on her and more then likely captured her shaking breasts. He’d taken one of her legs and started quickly removing her boot, then proceeded with the other. She tried to kick him of course, then she’d gone stiff again as Steve had pulled his gun out.
“Now now...” Steve had whispered. “I don’t want to put holes in you before I have my fun.” Steve had run his thick tongue over her forehead, sending a quiver down her spine. “Let old man Greg have his fun and then you can play with Steve.”
She hadn’t answered, simply staring at Steve with shaking eyes, barely noticing as Greg had pulled her panties down from one leg and pulled her leg up into the air. Her moist pussy quivered and he stroked his hard cock against her hips, then moving behind her, placing her leg down over his hip, he’d shoved his dick up to the hilt. She’d cried against her gag feeling it enter her.
Now it wasn’t that big. Just a good six or so inches, but it was two inches thick. He’d been told he was a hefty guy when it came to his dick and he enjoyed showing these bitches just how thick and rough... he could be.
This girl’s pussy grabbed his dick like a glove, its warm abused flesh tight around his member, looser because of the dildo that had just previously been in it. He’d held her hips with his hands, pulling his dick part of the way out and then rammed her with a loud slap against her hips. She’d given a yelp then.
“Like that bitch?” he’d whispered, running his hands up over her waist. “Well, get ready for more.” His hands had gone back down to her hips so he could keep a proper hold and he’d pulled out part way then slammed into her. Then done it again and again, going into a quick rhythm, the slap, slap of her hips against his dick making him smile. He pushed up the pace, loving the loud moans coming from behind her gag, feeling her strain and shake her binds.
Steve had his camera trained on her, and Greg could just imagine the look on her face as his old warty cock pounded her sweet hips, her love juices coating him, allowing him to grind into her faster and harder. He imagined those delicious breasts swaying back and forth underneath their thin cotton, her tits hard from the fear.
He’d grabbed at her breasts suddenly, squeezing them hard, massaging them and twisting them in his large hands. She’d moaned against her gag, crying. She’d jerked on the hook but couldn’t go anywhere. Greg ran his hands down her large breasts, feeling the nubs of her tits. He grabbed one and squeezed, twisting it. The woman yelled against her gag, bucking against his hips, inadvertently plunging his cock into her.
“Yeah, that’s right bitch. Take my thick manhood into you. You know you want it,” he’d whispered. “All you whores want it hard!”
He’d grabbed the back of her hair from the braid, pulling her head back while he placed his other hand on her hip and started slamming against her in a piston motion.
“Watch it you whore!” he’d said. “Watch yourself get fucked by my old man cock!”
She’d just whimpered helplessly, unable to move as he slammed into her again and again. He could feel himself warming, super heating and then he’d jerked her head back hard, having her scream as he slammed himself once, twice then several more times as his body exploded, thick mounds of cum filling her sweet pussy with his seed. As soon as he was certain he’d cleared himself completely in her tight body, he let go of her, wiping his sweaty face on the back of her blouse.
He’d pulled his limp dick from her battered pussy and smiled, seeing the thing quiver from its violation. He gave her one final slap on the ass, then nodded to Steve.
“Alright Stevo,” he’d said. “You’re up. Get the bitch ready. I gotta’ get us up to the warehouse so we can start up on the investments.”
Steve had smiled and started to remove his belt. Bitch would wish she was never hitch hiking in these parts now, Greg thought. Damned wish it.

Alicia lay in the bed, her arms spread painfully, the bindings biting painfully into her wrist. Even if she had some room to move she wouldn’t have. The fat old bastard had been bad, pushing that overly large dildo into her dry pussy that way, but not as much as his thin companion with the hooked nose and vulture like gaze. His companion may have been quiet but he was far more cruel then the master he serviced. He’d threatened to shoot her twice while in the van, and she swore he would have done so if not for the old man. After his old ball sack had filled her womb with his sickly cum he’d given her away to Steven, that vulture...
That... Her eyes go wide catching something moving in the shadows, thin and lanky. NO! No! No! She thinks. Not him! Please not him!

Steven watches Alicia struggle against her binds, pulling at them ineffectively, a soft jingling heard from them. She’s screaming incoherently, but loud. Steve moves fast, gripping her hair and pulling a ball gag out from his right pocket then quickly stuffing it in her mouth. Tying it quick, he pulls back, watching the girl buck and struggle, the screams no longer loud or echoing in the empty room with its large walls. He smiles, a twist of his lips and turns on one of the cameras. There isn’t a great deal of light in the room, but enough to see something, for the moment. It’s time to give the viewers a little something more then before...
He switches on one of the lamps next to Alicia’s head watching her throw her head back and forth, a low moan of desperation coming from her lips. He slips his hand under her tank top, grabbing and pulling at her left breast. “You didn’t think we were done yet, did you?” he whispers.

When Greg had given over, allowed Steven his turn, Steven had shrugged, smirking. He really hadn’t done much to the bitch. Jerked her hair a bit, stuffed his old meat sack into her and spit some of his thick cum into her little hole. But not much really. Not much at all.
That isn’t right. No. Not right at all. It just didn’t sit well with him and doesn’t sit well with him right now while the party is still hours, if not days, away. The bitch needed to suffer. To feel pain and degradation for what she was. What she did to all men around her. And the stupid cunt didn’t even realize it.
Steven had pulled off his belt, a hard leather strap with a metal buckle. He’d slapped it against his open hand a few times, grabbing the girl’s attention. She’d stared at him wide eyed realizing he hadn’t taken the belt off to remove his pants, but for something else entirely.
The first slap had hit her across the left side of her neck, making her scream, arching her back, a red welt starting to appear on the side. Good. Already a better reaction.
The second one had slapped her just beneath the ribs, across her stomach. She’d bucked, jumping and pulling at the hook violently now.
“I’m a little different then Greg,” he’d said. “As you’ll notice.”
He’d slapped her just underneath her arm pit, making her twist on her bindings, a muffled scream echoing from her lips, the tears already streaming. “You see...” he’d said, slapping against the center of her stomach again, making her give her another cry. “I don’t just like to fuck.”
She had been whimpering, pulling at the chords binding her arms. “I like to punish.”
He’d slapped her across the top of the exposed mound of her left breast, watching as that supple meat bounced. “Punish for what, you ask?” He’d slapped her again, this time on the right breast. “Well, for you being such a fucking cock tease! That’s why!”
He’d slapped her twice more across both breast, then a third time just beneath her left. He could see the welts starting to appear already. “I mean...” He’d slapped her again. “What right...” Slap. “Do you have...” Slap. “To screw with me...” Slap. Slap. “With those damned cannons!” Slap. Slap. Slap.
Each slap had made her body bounce. And if he had missed because of the bouncing of the car, well, what of it? He was there to help Greg punish these dumb sluts. Wack. Slap. Wack. Slap. Oops, that one went across her left cheek. She’d really screamed with that one.
Her breasts had really reddened, a bright crimson against that mocha skin. It made him smile. He’d wacked her one more time across the side before Greg had yelled at him.
“Damn it, Steve! If you leave her all bruised up we aren’t gonna get any customers! Enough with the belt for now! You’ll get your chance to beat her up later.”
The girl had been sobbing, crying hysterically. Steve had sat down in front of her, hands cupped together in front of his face. Now what? She hadn’t screamed nearly enough, and he wasn’t hard enough to take her and fuck. So what.... ah... He had an idea.

He’d looked at her panties, picking them up, sniffing them. He’d run his tongue down their center and smiled wickedly at her. The woman had stared with widening eyes, a quiver running down her body, breasts heaving, hiccups breaking up the sobs. The red welts really added something to the skin, making him feel harder. But not yet.
“You know,” he’d said, playing with her panties in front of her face. “I kinda’ like the feel of this. Real soft, you know?”
He’d jerked her head back, pulling her hair, leaning in close. “No, you don’t know. You’re just a cock sucking whore.” He’d run his long tongue over her cheek and left eye. “A tasty cock teasing whore.”
“But I can’t taste your woman on this.” He’d made a point of inhaling deeply from her panties. “So how are we going to rectify that? Do you know?”
She’d just stared, wide eyed, following him with her eyes.
“Well, you’re a real bore,” he’d said, eyes rolling. “Here. Let me show you.” And with that he’d grabbed the bottom of her hip with his free hand and started stuffing her panties into her tight lips. She’d screamed, started bucking, but this just made him harder as he’d stuffed her panties as far as his fingers would let him. “You know...” he’d said, rubbing his fingers in her body, feeling the fabric getting wet inside her. “This isn’t deep enough. I want it really deep in you before I fuck. I want the nice cotton around my dick when I’m ramming that pussy of yours.”
He’d seen the dildo not too far off from their current position and seeing it, he’d picked it up, rotating it in his hand. “Now this ought to help get that cotton in real deep,” he’d said. “And don’t get any funny ideas about moving... or I’ll use another gun on that pussy of yours, if you know what I mean?”
She’d whimpered in response. “Good,” he’d answered.
He’d taken the dildo, pressing it against her wet pussy lips. Her back had stiffened, head going back. He’d held the dildo there for a moment, then shoved it full force into her wet body.
She’d screamed, a sound that seemed to echo in the van even with the gag in place. He’d just cackled and pushed it in deeper, feeling her cervix fighting against it, the press of the dildo’s head at the edge of her womb.
He’d pressed it in harder, pushing against it, feeling her body shaking, her feet kicking out. She’d thrown her head back and screamed. He’d rotated the dildo while pushing, feeling the pressure of her pussy as it fought to accommodate the large toy.
“Feels good, doesn’t it, baby?” he’d said, running his tongue over her neck, over the red welt across it, feeling harder as she twitched against his touch. He’d jerked her leg back suddenly, raising it to the side and grabbed the dildo with his other hand then taken it out part way and rammed it in. She’d screamed loudly, bucking against him. He’d watched, enjoying the sensation, her flesh slapping against him as he pushed the dildo in and saw her labia quivering, its lips hugging the dildo’s girth tightly. Then he’d pulled it part way out and shoved it back in, getting a jerk from her, then in and out and in and out again and again, faster and harder as if it were a piston hammering her soft pussy.
She had started screaming against the gag then, wet fluid mixed with some blood flying in the insides of the van, that scream a constant like the slap slap of the dildo getting its girth rammed into her.
Then the van had pulled to a stop suddenly, the dildo suddenly rammed harder and deeper into her tight cunt with the hitting of the brakes. The woman had let out a loud cry, her hips quivering, pee mixing with the blood around the wet dildo.
“Alright,” old Greg had said. “This is our stop! Did you get a good fuck out of her?”
Steve had pulled out the dildo with a pop, the woman sagging against his body suddenly. He’d looked down at her, his expression souring. “Nah,” he’d said. “Not yet man.”
He could see the panties sticking out of her pussy lips, having been dragged back out with the dildo. They were dripping wet now.
“That’s too bad,” Greg had said. “Now you’re gonna have to wait until after we film the commercial and get it edited properly. You’re going to have to get her ready for her shoot and settle for blow jobs for the next week.”
Steve had stared sourly, looking from Greg’s big smirk to the woman’s heaving body.
He’d pulled the ropes from the hook and leaned in against her ear. “Now don’t think we’re done yet. We were just getting started... my little slut.” And with that he’d run his tongue over behind her right ear while he’d snapped the panties from her dripping cunt getting the delightful jerk from her. “Only getting started slut.”

“You didn’t think we were done yet,” says Steve’s sickly voice as he runs his tongue over Alicia’s cheek. “Did you slut?” he says. His foul breath thick with tobacco smoke stinks against her face, making her eyes water. She tries to turn away from him, to keep as far from him as possible, but with his nails digging into the soft flesh of her still tender breasts, her body betrays her, arching up and down against the bed, twisting, trying to get away from those rough, untrimmed nails scratching her up.
“Feels good, doesn’t it bitch?” he says. She just moans incoherently trying to twist away. “Doesn’t it Bitch!” he says again, grabbing one nipple between his fingers and twisting it hard. She screams against the gag, arching her back, quivering. “Doesn’t it bitch?” he says again, twisting her nipple more.
Oh God! The pain. She can’t stand it! She nods violently, thrusting her head up and down. Anything to get him to stop!
“That’s a good little bitch,” he whispers, releasing her nipple, but keeping a rough hold on her breasts, calloused hands running over their softness. He runs his tongue over her cheek and smiles. “Now you just be a good little bitch, while I set things up.”
He pulls his hand out from her tang top and walks away, the lights flipping on suddenly, bright beams burning against her skin. Oh god, she thinks. Oh god.
After the rough treatment she’d suffered in the van the old man had instructed Steve to train her. He’d dragged her by the hair, bringing the camera and panties with him and jerked her across with him, she stumbling along, trying to pull against her own hair and crying that it was hurting. But Steven hadn’t cared, in fact enjoying it more and pulling it every which way, laughing as she’d screamed.
Because of this she hadn’t even noticed the turns or which door it was that Steve finally opened. He’d thrown her on the bed and she’d rushed to the wall’s edge and hugged her knees against her chest. He’d thrown her wet panties at her face, slapping them wetly against her skin. She’d just winced and slapped the thing off, staring at it as it were a rabid scorpion.
Her nice pink cotton panties were a disheveled mess of her liquids mixed with blood and smelling of pee. Her hips still burned from their violent assault. Even with her roughest sex with Brian, she’d never been assaulted like this. Never!
“Brian,” she’d moaned. “Where are you?”
She’d heard the cock of the gun and jerked her head up, eyes widening in fear as Steve trained it on her chest, camera towards her face. “Now,” he’d said, lowering the camera. “Wipe that fucking look off your face and smile.
She’d tried her best at doing so, the gun still frightening her. “Now tell me your name and tell me you’re a cum fucking slut!”
“But I’m not!” she’d screamed, her mind protesting against the situation. “I don’t..”
“Do it,” he’d instructed, raising the gun, leveling it at her forehead. “And try and be sexy.”
She’d nodded, the tears running down her cheeks and said in a quivering voice, “He-hello...”
“Louder!”
“My-my name is Alicia!” she’d practically yelled, tears brimming down her cheeks. Why couldn’t he lower the fucking gun?!
He’d lowered the camera again, clicking the light off. There was a sour look on his face. “Again. But this time, don’t make it that loud. And...” His face had become taught. “Don’t cry.”
He’d raised the camera and switched the light on. “Be sexy.”
Be sexy he’d said, with the gun trained on her. As if it were that simple when she’d been abducted and raped? But what choice had she had back then?
She’d wiped away the tears and tried to smile. “My name ... is... is Alicia,” she’d said.
He’d nodded. “Now tell us you’re a cum fucking slut.”
Oh God. She’d sniffled, shut her eyes and looked back at the camera. “I’m a cum fucking slut!”
“I don’t believe you,” Steve had said, smiling behind the camera. Of course not! Because she wasn’t, she’d thunk.
“Convince us,” Steve had said. “Rub those panties of yours against your breasts.”
“But...” she’d said.
The gun had moved slightly and fired into the bed. She’d screamed, seeing the pop of fluff from the mattress spring out.
“Now bitch,” he’d said in a dark tone. There was no mistaking his intent with the gun trained on her.
She’d lunged at the panties then, rubbing them hard against her breast, lifting her shirt...
He’d lifted his gun at her. Her eyes had gone wide. “Put that back down, only paying customers should see those. And only when they earn it.” But hadn’t she already shown them in her sex with the old man? But with gun raised she’d quickly pulled her top back down.
“Now rub them slowly against the top of your melons and along your neck, then moan. Tell us how good it feels.”
She’d run her panties across the swollen edge of her breasts, and with quivering fingers run it across her neck, the wet slime and piss coating her body now. She’d barely suppressed the bile coming up her throat and tried to turn the sound into a moan.
“How does it feel?” he’d said.
“Like a cock against my body,” she’d said, thinking he’d want something disgusting like that.
He’d nodded, lowering the gun a bit. “Now suck it. I want you to clean your juices off of it.” She’d looked at her soiled panties and the strong smell of pee wafting off of them and felt her tears running down her cheeks.
“Suck it,” he’d ordered. She’d placed it in her mouth, her cheeks swelling from the gag and she’d just barely pushed it back down. “I want you to run your tongue over it, slowly...”
She’d stuck her quivering tongue out, feeling the nastiness of the material and run her tongue against it, running it slowly.
“Moan,” he’d said “and suck on it.”
She’d done just that, kept doing it until he was satisfied, repeating the lines he’d told her to. He’d smiled then, the look on his face that of a man full of lust. She’d seen his dick tenting up then, pushing against his slacks.
“Noooo...” she’d moaned.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote