Thread: Well....
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 07:54 AM   #64
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Ezzdx I don't understand the need or the reason for the wrestling pictures? This isn't really a complaint - they are YOUR posts and you certainly have the right to clutter them up any way you want.
As you said it's my posts and there isn't any rule here prevent posting wrestling pics,and if you don't understand the need or reason for this this is your problem not mine.

Quote:
If you must use them, certainly the rowdy room is the right place for them, but I personally think they don't add anything. In fact, when I see your posts with the pictures in them I tend not to read those posts. My eye just skips right over the words. What you say stands on its own - you don't need the illustrations.
Why the RR is the suitable place for them,the RR is the place of the insults and the rowdy stuff,and I don't think those pics are have insults.
but if they make you don't read my posts maybe I'll think to don't post any of them in the future,I want you to read my posts well.

Quote:
Maybe we could start a thread for just wrestling pictures and discussion in the Rowdy Room? That might meet the need, and I bet one of the mods would be more than willing to sticky it if it meant fewer large pictures of sports figures in the middle of threads.
I don't need to have a sticked thread specialy in the RR,this isn't a great thing.
also the place of the sports and their pics isn't the RR but the Idla talk as I think.

Quote:
If I'm overstepping I'm sorry, but since there seems to be several calls for honesty lately, I figured I'd just give my 2 cents.
You don't have to be sorry,you said your two cents and I'll give you my two words "maybe they will be three words in this time",you can see them on a T.shirt in this thread,maybe the maker of it is yiur friend and maybe you will use his help:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13601&page=7

I like to be nice with the female members but I'm not very patient,and this isn't your first time to say things like this to me,I was patient with you in the last time,but this won't be in every time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rewind1.jpg (40.0 KB, 142 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote