View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sit on the bed, shaking, biting my fingernails. Sleep. How can I close my eyes for one second in this place, I think to myself incredulously. Just then the intern returns with a paper cup and his hand stretched out to me. “What are these pills?” I ask, taking the cup from him, my hand shaking. “Just swallow them down. Trust me, the first night can be a very long one, you’ll thank me”, he says with a wink, putting the pills to my lips. I swallow the pills and sip the water. “That a girl. Now I need you up on the bed, lying down so I can get your vitals”, he says as he comes over and taps my knees with the stethoscope.

I swing my legs up onto the bed and lay back on the pillow. Suddenly I get a frightening reality check. A male intern going into female patient’s rooms alone at night to record vital signs? I look up at him standing at the side of the bed, taking the stethoscope from his neck and putting in his ears. I shift uneasily, becoming more and more nervous and suspicious, stretching my t-shirt down over my pants, as if to protect my body.

“I’m going to listen to your chest first”, he says authoritatively, ignoring my fidgeting, looking into my eyes, leaning down to me and pressing the stethoscope into my breast.

A groggy sensation begins to build in me. Like a warm tingling wave flooding through me, weighing me down and making my body heavy and limp. “Ahhhh, I see.... yes... you're feeling very relaxed? You're going to be just fine, Tina. I'm going to make sure of it ”, he says pleasantly removing the stethoscope from my chest. Standing over me smiling, “I'm going to make sure you follow the rules Tina, ” his voice pleasant and casual.

But slowly, eerily, his smile shifts to a wicked grin and his eyes pierce through me . “Everything I do is for your own good. You’re going to obey me. You are going to be rehabilitated, Tina”, his voice darker and more menacing than his expression.

He leans down to me on the bed, his face only inches from mine, "You don’t want to end up like those poor girls downstairs, locked in padded cells for slitting their wrists. I tried to help them. Really quite a shame... and a girl like you, still in denial, still an addict, no one would think twice, finding you with your wrists slit open, bleeding allover the sheets, your pretty skin turned pale white and your beautiful eyes rolled back into your head", he sneers with a grin.

I'm trying to scream, my body feels so heavy, my mind racing wildly, what did he give me, but I struggle to say each word, "thhhhhhe ppppiiiillllllssssss" and I hear my soft voice slurred like a slow motion echo. My eyes grow wide with fear as he suddenly leans in close, nearly pressing his face up against mine, glaring at me with a wicked smirk.

Suddenly, he jerks my head up by my hair, he's covering my eyes with something, securing it into place behind my head. I'm fighting to lift my arms, to kick my legs, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I try to scream out, but only pathetic gasping sounds escape my numb lips.

"Yes... that's it.. yes... just lay back and relax now while I finish getting you ready for the exam", he says to me with an evil growl.

I hear the quick sound of tearing. I feel him covering my mouth with thick tape. I feel him grabbing my wrists, strapping them tightly to the bed rails. I hear his smug laughter. I feel his fingers grab onto the waistband of my pants and yank them down along with my panties in one swift pull. I feel a dazed, swirling, sensation in my head.

I feel his hand twisting in my hair yanking my body up to a sitting position. I feel him tugging and pulling at my t-shirt, lifting it enough to expose my tits, pulling the neck hole behind my head. I feel the shirt sleeves squeezing against my shoulders and arms. I feel the tape on my wrists digging into my skin. I feel my body naked and exposed. I feel the cold air making my nipples harden. I feel my heart beating in my chest.

I see only blackness. I feel the warmth from his hands on my tits squeezing firmly. I feel sharp jolts of pain radiate through me as he pinches and twists my nipples sadistically. I feel myself fighting desperately, using all my strength and will to gain control of my paralyzed muscles. I feel my body respond by shifting weakly. I hear his evil snickering getting closer to my ear.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote