View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 01:38 PM   #40
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
That must be great for a rapist! How do you proceed in that case? Just plow forward eager to claim her or would you draw that moment out in a cruel way to hurt her?
Pause dramatically, slight pressure on her hymen just to build up the suspense and then draw back slightly and thrust forward savagely with all your might just to see the look on her face and hear her scream. It may take a few thrusts before it goes all the way and she'll scream each time. Once all the way in, pause, then slowly draw out until only the head remains and then SLAM!....ram the whole thing in with all your might and start pounding that pussy without mercy
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote