Thread: Interrogation
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #27
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I start ramming in and out faster. "Come on bitch, show these young bucks what a real fuck looks like." I taunt as I continue to pump faster. I press on your broken leg as I smile with enjoyment. Obviously I had done this before, probably to hostle village women.

I tell the private holding your arms "I bet she will gladly suck your cock. You can let go of her arms. If she tries to fight I'll jerk this broken leg around so far that she will never walk right again. Any girl as pretty as she is knows how the guys treat a cripple."

The private tentativel lets go of your arms as he pulls his penis out and begins to rub it across your face.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote