Thread: Interrogation
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #23
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slap your hand away and then slap your face hard as I shout "Your country spies on my people; your country bombs my people. We will treat you anyway we want. If we do finally let you go; we want you to tell your people what we do when we catch one of them."

I turn to another private and tell him "Look in my back pack. I have a video camera in it; bring it here. We will make a video of our hostage to send back to the enemy." The private quickly fetches the video camera and runs to my side. Turn that field radio to the enemys frequency. Let them hear the interrogation of our prisoner. Make sure you get this all on video also."

I push the private that is busily trying to stick his finger up your ass out of the way. "Hold her arms." I order the private. He quickly moves to pin your flailing arms over your head. I stepp between your legs and lower my trousers. I pull my erect cock out and step forward.

"Maybe this will loosen your tongue." I snear as I shove my dick in your alread stretched pussy.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote