View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
funny use of the term stockholm syndrome, reminds me of the stockholm based 'girl with the dragon tattoo'. It ends with one of the main guys having his private dungeon, where he had spent a lifetime of capturing women who will not be missed, havign as much fun as he like, till he kills them and dumps their body in the lake.

BTW. this is not an indication that I like snuff. cos I don't

Well, Stockholm Syndrome is a psychological effect where a victim starts feeling positively towards their captor and often will actively resist being rescued. To survive the situation they adopt the views of their captor. It's seen in some kidnap victims, POW's, victims of abuse and so forth. I always thought it was an interesting concept for fantasies since the victims convince themselves of almost anything to survive and it can go in some pretty extreme directions. I was thinking in this type of situation the victim would already be kind of vulnerable and, after being snatched off the streets, could be trained to do or believe almost anything. Ok, so I like head games.

Last edited by Fae; 02-08-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote