View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #22
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I helped Underwise chain her to the wall and laughed with Underwise at how she was trapped. He asked what we can do next.

“Well I have an itch to scratch if you will give me some privacy. I will have the slut wash before you want scratch your itch my friend.” I say and smile widely as Underwise leaves.

“Well I guess it leaves you and me alone Super Slut. You aren’t a gir anymore dear and you will come to enjoy being a sex slave so Super Slut is more appropriate.” I say as I take her and force her to the ground. I take off my clothes then tackle you.

“You will soon be carrying my child. Who will be the most powerful super villain ever with my mental powers and your super powers. No will stop him.” I say and laugh as I put you on your back and climb between your legs.

I savagely kiss your breasts and neck and then ram my cock into your pussy and start pumping with long hard strokes with no concern if you were ready for the penetration. I pump hard and fast. Pounding in and out. I finally arch my back and shoot my manseed inside of you.
“Yeah you slut!” I say and roll off of you.

I then get up and put on my clothes and smile at you then leave.
“All yours Underwise.” I say and smile.

The sex was rough and hard and I was very pleased to treat you that way.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote