View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #14
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyminx View Post
It's easy to make a girl cry... I am quite an emotional person and it doesn't take much to make me cry. So, a challenge would be preferable.

I think making her cry in shame while she is cumming is quite a feat.

I may be the odd ball here but I'm one of the ones who's body will react whether I want it to or not. Worst sex I ever had, and it was really bad, my body still reacted. The guy was sure I loved it even though he made my skin crawl. Frankly getting me to cum is the easy part.

A few guys I have been with have been able to get me to cry. I'm a fairly strong personality and a fighter, it takes getting me to break down and feel really vulnerable to get me to cry and oh my it takes me forever to come back to myself afterwards. It's more of a challenge to make a strong woman cry than to make a slut cum.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote