View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 03:23 AM   #216
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default MIA's of the 3rd Gulf war part 31 re-edited

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 31

Claire groaned, and came too, that dream again, of when she was first captured, she tried to move and gasped and groaned a she was still against the cell door, stood, tied upright, the thing was still up her ass, fuck it was really thick and hard, the dream, about being made to suck cock and having her breasts beaten and raped. She inadvertently pressed back feeling the thick hard dildo up her arse, she slowly humped her hips to fuck herself on the dildo in her cunt, she shuddered her sex was more than wet and excited around it she had come so many times against this door, she jumped hearing a noise behind her, she tried to look around but her head was fast to the door. Someone was there, they gripped the shaft holding the fat dildo up her cunt and eased it deeper into her wet cunt, in and out, Claire shuddered and eased herself up and down on it slowly feeling her cunt tighten on it again.

“You are a fuck slut, not a sergeant any more slut!!” she shuddered and squeezed her rectum around the thick hard dildo in her ass and she let out a moan of frustration, she did it again and again, the guard sniggered behind her, she trembled fuck she needed cock, in her ass, in her cunt, she eased her cunt up and down the dildos thick shaft, "Please I need cock please? Please fuck me" he chuckled and she groaned as he drew the dildo from her ass, Claire farted and winced at his humiliating laughter, he forced his cock into her still gaping butt hole ,”No please, my pussy please!” He laughed and thrust up her hard, “You said you wanted cock bitch , this is cock!” he gripped her shoulders and started to fuck her arse deep and hard as she sobbed, her cunt gripping and squeezing the fat dildo with each thrust.

Outside the cell door another guard watched her big breasts shudder and tremble squeezed through the feeding hatch of the door, her nipples thick and engorged, he gripped and pulled on them roughly, working her stiff flesh hard, tugging and forcing them up into two thick studs of quivering flesh. Clair groaned and pressed her cunt down on the dildo hard, as he fucked her poor shitter viciously, “Oh god my ass! My ass you bastard!!” He chuckled and stroked in and out with long deep thrusts so she pressed her ass back, her cunt gripping the fat dildo hard as she wailed and the gasped “Fuck, fuck fuck fuck!”, shuddering and gasping as she came.

Laughing he hammered her big ass hard and full up her straining ass came as she sobbed against the door. On the other side the other guard came over her jutting nipples, and left them covered in hot slowly dripping cum.

Clair gasped in shock as her rapist forced the thick dildo back up her still gaping ass and trapped the pole it was on against the bolt in the floor, trapping all his semen up inside her rectum as he dressed and left her cell.

“Please, you can't treat me like this, please” she sobbed into the cell door.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-20-2018 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Made it better
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote