View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #38
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He couldn't help but chuckle at her naivety, why lock you up and rape you when I can control you so much easier. "I admit that I do have medical examinations done in this house, buts that only for women who want natural enhancement, not plastic. I don't like physically forcing anyone to do anything," he glanced down at her pussy and noticed her hands twitching. "But I think the idea of being controlled has aroused you a bit, or was it the idea of breast enhancement?" Emily's eyes shifted to his throbbing erection "As for the crying well I can't promise anything regarding that, the procedure can be a little painful from time to time, oops I'm assuming you even want the procedure" Emily was swimming in thought as she stared at him "Emily what are you thinking," she blurted out her thoughts without thought.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote