View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #11
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just before I go back inside, I take out my cell phone to make a call to my associate.

"Yuri, it's time, I'm going to start."

As I started making my way back inside the building, all I could hear was the sobbing from this young and petite goth thief, accompanied by the jingling of the cuffs, no doubt from her body shaking in fear.

"So, tell me, dear, how do you spend your free time when you're not at work?"

Her answer came in the form of more sobbing and sniffing.

To get her attention, I slapped her across the face with moderate force, snapping her head to one side and causing her to yelp in pain.

"I asked you a question. Are you dumb or are you just rude?"

"I... I... go out..." she managed to mutter her answer out in a shaky tone between heavy panting and sobbing.

"You're going to have to be more specific, miss Roxy," I demanded.

"What... what? How do you... know... my name?" she asked.

"I asked you a question first!" I struck her again, on the other cheek, snapping her head the other way. "how rude?!"

After a minute or so goes by without getting another word from her, I decided to take it up a notch.

I walked right up to her and grabbed her cheeks with my left hand, squeezing them together, and made her look up at me.

"Look into my eyes!!" I yelled at her. "Look into my eyes and see if I'm fucking around with your cunt face!!"

"I'll find a way to make you talk," I told her, "but right now, I've got something to take care of."

"please.... please stop! please just let me go...!" she pleaded.

I unzipped my fly and pulled out my raging boner that I have been nursing since I picked this lying hottie up, but I must have a resolve right now, or else I'm going to see red and kill this bitch before I get any useful information out of her.

"You're gonna have to excuse me while I try to manage my anger," I made a joke to her.

As my now engorged purple head is placed against her lips, she locks her mouth in the closed position and she squeezes her eyes shut.

Upon seeing her futile attempt to block me from skull fucking her, I laugh out in amusement that this little girl thinks she has a chance to keep her dignity.

"How childish." I told her. "You realize you need to breathe? And you realize you can't do that with your nose if it's been pinched?"

I pinch her nose with my left hand, while I held my dick in my right hand close to her mouth, and just as I predicted, under stress, this girl was only able to hold her breath for a moment and she opened her mouth to breathe in, which also allowed me the opportunity to push my cock into her mouth.

And what a mouth this was: warm, wet and small! I thought I was going to dislocate her lower jaw when I was barely in her mouth just past the head!

I'll admit, I don't have the longest dick in the world; I only have a modest 7 inch, but the girth of my manhood has always been the gift or curse, depending on whether I was fucking a slut that craved the larger girth, or a slut that felt I was going to split them in half, but I have never had a problem stuffing a hole and not making the women climax, forced or not.

With this Roxy girl, however, I have experienced for the first time and true petite girl with smaller features, like her mouth!

While I was struggling to keep myself from reaching climax so soon and trying to feed more of my member into her mouth and possibly her throat, it was a struggle for Roxy as well, as she thrashes about in the chair as if she was being stuck in a pot of boiling water. I can't imagine her wrists, elbows, ankles or her pussy feeling too good, thrashing about like that.

With her thrashing about and her moaning into my cock, I don't even need to pump myself in and out of her hot mouth to near my climax.

As I get near to the moment, I take both my hands and grab a handful of hair each and hold her head in place, so I can finish the proper way. I thrust my hip forward slowly until I reached Roxy's gag reflex point, then I withdrew until on the head of my cock is still inside her mouth. I repeatedly stabbed her throat in this manner, picking up my pace with each stroke until I could feel the sensation that I haven't had for over a month now.

I take one final thrust and stop just before Roxy's gag reflex and orgasmed deep into Roxy's throat, over, and over, and over, and over again. I must have squirted over 10 times by the time my mind was clear and I could see in color again.

I pull my cock out of Roxy's mouth and I was amazed by what I saw.

Her chin and her chest were covered in my cum and her saliva, and her blouse was soaked in both. She might have tried to swallow my jism, but I don't think she got more than a couple of gulps in before choking and coughing it all up.

What a beautiful sight.

"Don't worry honey, there's plenty more of that later on." I laughed at Roxy, as I am the only one with the plan for tonight, and now that I've had a taste of what it's like, I can't wait to have some more.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote