View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:10 PM   #10
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My! CH09

An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!

Chapter Nine – Little Kylie meets the Boss

“Well, alright,” Steel Shouted. “Let get this party started.” In mere moments all the girls were gone, pulled from the group by various gang members to meet their fates. All the girls, except one. Kylie Jenner, just turned 20 years old, stood alone, in her cut off Daisy Dukes and flimsy tank top.

Steel leaned back in his chair as his eyes slowed worked their way up Kylie’s slender legs, over her 36” hips, past her slim 27” waist, and pausing on the 34c breasts that filled her sweat drenched cotton tank top.

Steel lifted his right hand. “C’mere little girl.” He said as he called her over with a coaxing motion from his index finger.

Kylie lowered her head and shook it slightly.

Steel leaned forward in the chair. “I said… COME HERE… NOW!” His voice was cold and hard as his name. Slowly Kylie inched her way to the biker, her eyes glued to the ground as she walked.

“That’s it sweetie.” Steel said as he stood up. Placing a finger under Kylie’s chin, he gently lifted her face till the 5’ 6” girl was staring up into his eyes. “That’s my girl.” Cupping Kylie’s head in his hands, Steel lifted her up on her tiptoes, as he pressed his lips on her’s and forced his tongue into her mouth.

Kylie’s arms had been folded over her chest, trying to deny him the view of her breasts thru the thin tank top; but as the big biker continued kissing her, her arms moved straight down along her sides, with her hands tightly gripped into fists. Steel was easily old enough to be her father, and her body began to tremble as his hands slowly slipped down from her head, and his arms wrapped around her shapely figure. Helpless and unable to pull away, Kylie stood passively while Steel’s tongue explored her mouth and his hands explored her body.

The rest of the room began to disappear in Kylie’s mind. No one else was there, but her and the tall rough looking biker who now groped her unwilling body, and tore at her clothes. Somewhere… in the distance she could hear sounds. Her mother, Kris, yelling at someone to leave her girls alone; Her half sister Kourtney, moaning like Kylie had never heard before; Half sister Kim, screaming and begging for mercy; and faintly, half sister Khloe, cursing. Kylie kept listening for her sister Kendall, the two had always been allies against the world, but today Kylie couldn’t hear her sister or see her.

Then Kylie began to hear music playing. She didn’t recognize the music, but obediently began swaying to the music as Steel did. Song after song played before Kylie finally recognized the sound of “Free Bird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd, as her slow dance with Steel turned into the prom dance she never had. Her tank top had long since been torn away by Steel, and his hands now firmly gripped Kylie’s ass cheeks that were exposed by the constant pulling and tearing on her cut off shorts. Steel pushed one finger between her nearly bare ass cheeks, and even thru the same amount of remaining denim, she could feel the pressure of Steel’s finger, pushing against the tiny puckered brown rosebud of her untouched asshole. Any sound she attempted was stifled; Lost in Steel’s mouth, which remained tightly clamped over her’s.

Unwanted, a thought entered Kylie’s mind, as she slowly opened her eyes to look as the man who molested her. It was a term she had heard before, but never thought would be applied to her.

Prom Night Pussy.

For the first time since Steel began to play with body, Kylie tried to pull away. Steel’s eyes flared as he continued to kiss the young woman, and then without a word, one of his hands came down hard on Kylie’s bare ass cheek. Kylie’s scream of pain melted into Steel’s mouth, as his hands returned to groping her now sore red bottom.

Strangely, Kylie noticed that the massaging grope on Steel’s hands lessened the sting pain from her sharp spanking. The squeezing motion of his hands on her bare ass was even beginning to feel… good? No! Kylie tried to wipe the thought from her mind. Instead, she’d think about Steel’s tongue which had unwantedly invaded her mouth. Then Kylie realized that her tongue was now sliding along Steel’s, and into his mouth. No! Again Kylie tried to focus on something else. She thought about how her now bare breasts were being forced to rub against Steel’s chest in time to the music. Against his hairy, muscular chest… and how the pressure was hardening her nipples, and making them stand erect and press even harder as she rubbed against him… NO! Kylie felt herself panic as she realized her body was responding to Steel’s molestation against her will.

Suddenly Steel slipped his tongue from Kylie’s mouth, and without a word or warning lifted the young woman by her ass till her feet left the ground, and her beautiful C cup tits were on level with his hungry mouth. Instinctively, to keep herself from falling, Kylie had wrapped her shapely legs around Steel middle as her arms wrapped round his shoulder. The petite beauty suddenly found herself wrapped around the big biker, holding on for dear life; as his mouth began to feast on her tender breasts.

Her mouth now free of Steel’s tongue for the first time since the groping began, Kylie’s loud, deep moans now filled the air and drew the attention of everyone in the room. Half terror, half pleasure, her voice began to rise higher and higher as the attention from Steel’s rough tongue began to focus in on her throbbing nipples. The tiniest nibble from Steel’s teeth caused Kylie to release an involuntary scream, so loud and long it left the slim girl breathless and panting.

Kylie’s face was red and flushed with both excitement and embarrassment, that her body was giving in to Steel, so easily. Steel noticed the look on his helpless victim’s face, and took a short break from suckling on her tits.

“Mmmm, I think baby needs some privacy.” The big biker shouted, as he turned and carried her back to an empty bedroom. Steel roughly laid her down on the bed on her back, settled in on top of her, and returned to mauling her breasts with his mouth

Kylie’s panic level began to rise when she realized how easily Steel had put her in bed, and that his hands, previously occupied with groping her ass, were now concentrating on opening her tiny Daisy Dukes and pulling them from her struggling body. Her struggles were a waste of energy, and in a few moments Steel had the young beauty completely naked on the bed, as he began to pull his own clothes off as well.

Steel’s tongue began to slowly work it’s way down Kylie’s squirming body; down from her full, perky breasts, over her smooth abs stopping briefly to tease her belly button, the on down, between her legs. Laying her legs over his shoulder, Steel buried his face between Kylie’s silky smooth thighs and rested the tip of his tongue on her sensitive pussy lips.

Little Kylie was surprise by how delicately the big biker moved his tongue , fairly dancing it slowly up and down her pussy lips, lightly tickling them along the way. His touch was inexplicably gentle on Kylie’s tender labia, softer than she had ever felt. She hadn’t expected any cunnilingus from the big biker, and if she had she’d expected it to be rough and forceful, not like this. Surprisingly, she began to feel her juices flow as Steel’s slow, skillful tongue probed it’s way between her pussy lips and gently began to explore inside.

Steel was pleased as he heard Kylie’s moans becoming louder. He had expected that removed for the view of her Mother and Sisters, she would become more responsive; but the rocking of her hips as he licked her nether lips was better behavior than he expected or hoped for this soon. The tip of his tongue soon sought out it’s prize, the tiny throbbing bud of Kylie’s clit. Steel’s slow strokes with his tongue, were now replaced by short, firm, rapid, flicks directed as the hardening center button of Kylie’s tender clitoris. As he licked her clit, Steel slowly began working a finger into Kylie’s dripping wet pussy. Even as wet as she was, Steel’s thick finger felt tight in Kylie’s cunt, and the combination of assaults on her pussy started the young model screaming and thrashing on the bed.

Kylie was in the midst of both ecstasy and anger as Steel continued to force his oral attentions on her pussy. As his fat finger probed deeper and deeper into cunt, the speed of his tongue had increased to a blur on her clit. She both moaned with pleasure, and cursed with a schoolgirl’s energy; unaware that much more was yet to come.

Steel still hand another hand, with probing finger ready to explore on it. Rubbing on her wet pussy the large center finger of his free hand was soon coated and lubricated with Kylie’s own sweet juices, and while his activities kept Kylie distracted, and pinned to the bed, that free hand quickly slipped under the slim model, and the large center finger been a slow, and quite unexpected entry into Kylie’s virgin asshole.

This scream was pure agony! Kylie had never even imagined anything so painful as Steel’s finger forced it’s way into her untouched backdoor. She had heard her half-sisters laugh and joke about how much anal sex hurt, but to feel anything actually forced into her tiny ass was painful beyond belief. And yet somehow, mixed with the waves of pleasure Steel was causing at the same time on her clit, Kylie’s mind was becoming quite confused. Pleasure and pain mixed together, each stronger than she had ever felt before, now inexorably linked in her psyche.

All these sensations left Kylie dizzy, weak, and unable to resist. Steel recognized the look, the feel of a woman ready to completely surrender, and how to finish the job. Till now Kylie had only been able to speculate about the fate that awaited her. His tongue satisfied, Steel now sat up in the bed, fairly towering over little Kylie, and for the first time exposing to her his massive 11 inch cock.

Kylie managed one last scream of terror as she caught sight of the massive member, then her head fell weakly back against the pillow as she awaited her fate. She had never seen anything so big in her life.

Steel reached down and grabbed Kylie by her ankles, lifting them into the air and spreading her shapely legs as he prepared to mount her. Settling down on top of her, Steel’s hands returned to playing with her tits like they were toys, and passionately kissing her pouty little mouth. His cock guided itself. After years of raping dozens, maybe hundreds of unwilling women, Steel’s cock knew the way well, even raping Junior’s mother more than 18 years ago, leaving her breathless, helpless, and impregnated with Steel’s first son.

This Birthday was turning into a real Party!

As Steel lowered himself down on Kylie, his long hard cock began slowly opening her still tight pussy and forcing it’s way deep inside.

“Oh my god, oh my god.” Kylie screamed and she tried to squirm away from under Steel’s thrust. “Oh god you’re tearing me apart. Please… stop. You’re hurting me!” Kylie struggled her best to try and escape, but as she was slowly impaled on Steel’s thick pole, she could barely move, let alone get away. As Steel forced his way deeper and deeper into his helpless victim, she became little more than a meat sickle. Soon, the penetration of her tender body was so deep she was having trouble catching her breath.

Tears flowed from Kylie’s eyes as Steel’s cock pounded into her wet box. She was totally pinned down, and completely vulnerable to anything Steel wanted. Sobbing Kylie began calling out for help… in vain.

“Mommy, please help me. Please make him stop. He’s hurting me Mommy.” Kylie gasped for breath between cries for help. “He’s raping me. Mommy please save me.”

Steel grunted as he laughed at Kylie’s pleas. If he knew his boy (and he did) Mommy Kim would be busy trying to satisfy Junior right now, in an attempt to end her own pain. Like Father, Like Son.

Steel pushed down hard on Kylie, getting as close to her as he could, before rolling onto his back, and pulling her limp helpless body on top of his. Grabbing her beautiful tits firmly, Steel shoved the little girl back until she sat upright on his long erect cock. Her own weight forced Kylie down hard, pushing Steel’s dick farther up inside her than ever before. Kylie’s eyes widened as the hard member filled her body. She felt like she was balanced, legs spread, on top of a skyscraper. She tried to lean forward and slide up the massive cock a bit, but Steel forced her to sit up, and placing his hands on her hips, added his strength to the thrust of penis into pussy.

Kylie, for her part, teetered like a limp ragdoll, impaled on Steel’s up thrusting cock. Flopping about helplessly, she was nothing more than a toy.

Steel was in heaven, his cock certainly was in heaven; and he wanted more. He pulled Kylie close to him again to suck triumphantly again on her sweet tits, before lifting her up and off his cock, and tossing her onto the bed. Quickly rolling over and standing, Steel grabbed Kylie by the hips and rolled and lifted her onto all fours.

Kylie was already screaming and crying, as Steel lined up his cock and then stuffed it into her already sore pussy. Kylie lowered her head in shame as Steel began to thrust into her cunt at a fast regular rhythm, as his balls slapped against her clit.

Kylie threw her head back and howled in pain, as Steel jabbed his thick middle finger into her tight, abused asshole. “Take it slut.” Steel growled. “You’re mine now. TAKE IT! You’ll be taking my cock in that tight little ass soon!”

The pain woke Kylie back up and pumped her full of adrenalin… and fight. That’s what Steel wanted. He wanted her fighting and struggling. It made the sex all that much better, and her humiliation all the sweeter when she finally broke.

Now, it was time for Steel to deliver the coup de gras!

“You’ve been working hard little slut.” Steel grinned as he pumped his struggling victim. “You’ve earned your reward for all that hard work. A nice big load of cum in your sweet little pussy.”

Kylie went from angry and struggling, to pure panic in a split second (just the reaction Steel had hoped for).

“No, please. Please don’t cum inside me. I don’t want to get pregnant. I’m too young to have a baby. Please don’t, please.” Kylie begged as never before. Anything would be better than carrying this monster’s child.

“Oh, but baby, I brought you here to breed you. My seed is your reward for all your hard work.”

Kylie’s mind flew at a mile a minute. “But if I’m pregnant, I can’t fuck you anymore. That big cock of yours is too much for me if I’m knocked up.” Kylie scrambled to come up with an alternative, as Steel slowly pulled his cock out of the sweating girl. “Wouldn’t you like to cum all over these big tits.” Kylie turned to face Steel as she slide her hands under her breasts and offered them up to her rapist. She opened her eyes wide as she could, and gently batted her eyelids as she pouted her lips. “Or maybe you’d rather cover my face with your cum.”

Steel smiled as he looked down on his captive toy. “I think… I’d like to rape that pretty mouth. I’d like to cum in that sweet mouth, and let you swallow down every drop…”

Kylie quietly gasped, and then silently, without a word or sound, knelt before the big biker, and wrapping her tiny hands around the massive schlong before her, opened her mouth as wide as she could, and slowly tried to take in as much as she could. With a cock as long as Steel’s, Kylie knew there was no chance of her being able to take it all in her mouth, or even down her slim throat.

Steel took the young girl’s head in his hands and began guiding his dick in and out of her mouth. Kylie was already gagging at the taste of her own pussy coating Steel’s cock, and the taste of his pre-cum already leaking from it’s tip.

“Come on baby. Show me how much you love it. Do a good job, or it goes back into your pussy.” Steel chuckled as he fucked her mouth. “Show me how much you want to swallow my cum.”

Threaten again with impregnation, Kylie dove into her work, and forced Steel’s big dick down her throat. Deep throating his cock, deeper and deeper with each plunge of her bobbing head. Finally reaching her deepest, with her throat sore and straining, she held the thick cock deep down inside her, as she fought against her gag reflex.

Finally, after long, breathless minutes, Steel pulled his cock out of her throat, and unexpectedly, out of her mouth.

Long, hot sticky streams of sperm splashed onto Kylie’s face and her opened eyes; before Steel moved his cock down and exploded again on her smooth tits.

“Open that mouth slut!” Steel growled. Kylie’s mouth sprang open just in time as another stream of cum erupted from Steel’s balls and shot into her mouth and onto her waiting tongue. But Steel wasn’t finished yet. Forcing his cock back into Kylie’s mouth, he ordered her to suck, as a fourth, then finally a fifth loaded sprayed from his cock and down her throat.

“Swallow it slut. Swallow every single drop.” Steel directed her like an orchestra conductor. “Suck it dry, and then lick it till it’s clean. That’s it, clean every inch with that tongue.” Her oral cleaning of his cock finally finished, Steel pulled it out of her mouth. “Now slut, lick up every drop I blew on your tits and swallow it. Get every drop I planted on your face and make sure you swallow it to.”

Steel stood there staring at her. Watching her lick her tits clean and swallow his seed. Watching her scoop up her drop from her face and suck and lick it from her fingers. The sight was delicious. The tiny young super star model, reduced to a whore, licking her own body clean.

Steel felt his cock stiffening again.

Kylie looked up, just in time to see Steel stroking his already rigid cock. Placing her tongue at the base of his balls, Kylie slowly licked up till she reached the tip of her rock hard dick. “Please sir, I’m still hungry…”

Next time – Chapter Ten - Kris’ Wedding day

And then Finally – Chapter Eleven – All good things and NOT so happily ever after.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote