View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 05:20 AM   #91
Richie

Richie has initial reputation
Default British Army Captain's Language barrier ordeal Sequel

Hi Folks,

I'm a big fan of Mad Gerald's work here and my favourite story of all was "British Army Captain's Language barrier ordeal". So with his permission I started writing a sequel to it. After a year of being distracted I've finally finished writing part 1. No sex in it yet, but I'll be interested in hearing what you guys think.

Anyway, here goes, my first bit of writing posted here...

Army Captain's Language barrier ordeal Part 2

Story by Richie

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

I left the UN soon after the incident with Captain Jill Sheldon. Things weren’t the same after that. For weeks I kept expecting her to turn up to confront me about what happened, I even thought she might accuse me of raping her, or at least ask me about who the men had been, but there was no sign. Luckily with the UN on my CV I had no trouble getting work and I was soon teaching English in a language school earning a decent salary.

Even after five years, there was something about that poor army officer that I couldn’t get out of my mind. I was so conflicted, it had been mostly her doing, I knew that. She was the one that wouldn’t leave the men alone, wouldn’t take my warnings, had insisted on making the men angry.

But I had led her down the alley way, I could have given her a warning, although what would we have done? Run? No they’d have shot us both down, she probably wouldn’t have run anyway. She was too defiant, she had probably thought she was invincible. Dammit, I even took two pistol beatings for her.

My guilt probably came from me getting turned on by watching her being fucked that way by those men. She was a stunning woman, big, strong and with huge breasts and butt. Sure, she was a stubborn woman, but she still hadn’t deserved what happened to her. She certainly didn’t deserve me fucking her the way I did. But they really had made me do it, that is what I kept reminding myself. They made me do it at gun point, and it had been one of the most erotic moments of my life.

“There you are!!” she yelled from the back of my class room shattering the silence. All the heads of my class turned round to see Captain Jill Sheldon in all her glory standing in her smart unifom at the back of my classroom. “Everyone in here leave now… I want to talk to him.” She yelled pointing at me. “class is over. You! Tell them to leave,” she demanded. I noticed she still thought she could communicate by shouting.

I gulped and did as she asked. Slowly one by one the class got the hint, they packed up their things and they all left my class room leaving me alone with her. The last time I had seen her was in the Medicine Sans Frontere tent when she was being treated, then she had looked at my thankfully as I left her there, she had been now she still looked amazing!

When we were alone she finally walked down the room towards me. She wasn’t smiling, and I already felt nervous.

“Did you ever tell anyone what happened, or file a report or anything?” she said firmly when she was about half way between us.

“You mean the…” I began stupidly.

“If you say it, I swear you’ll regret it!” she hissed a flash of anger in her eyes.

“Ok sure, I understand,” I said quickly, I just wanted her out of the way. “No, I never told anyone, never. What do you want?” I asked trying to turn the tables quickly.

“I want you to help me find them…” she said her voice trailing off as she bagan to walk around the room her eyes looking over all the displays. “You probably got a better look at them than I did, probably know where we can start looking for them.”

“But,..” I said shocked, these were the very last people I ever wanted to see again, “Is that wise, I mean they let us go, they should have killed us, what do you want to do when you find them?” I asked quickly.

“Let me worry about what I am going to do, you just have a think about where we can find them.”

“But Captain,” I began but she cut me off again

“It’s Major,” she said. “And it’ll soon be Colonel, which is part of the reason I’m here. In three weeks I start an advisory post to NATO, and I don’t want anything coming out of the word works, they didn’t record it did they?”

“No, they didn’t,” I said quietly.

“Good, I’m staying here, speak around and let me know what you find,” she said looking at me for an instant, “I’m staying at the Grand Hotel,” she added, I looked at her, that meant that whatever she was doing was on her own time, the British Army would never station an officer in that hotel, but what she thought she was doing walking around the streets in her full uniform I had no idea. By now she had looked away again. “Meet me in the bar at eighteen hundred hours. Let me know what you find.”

Without letting me reply she smiled at me with a confident smile and she turned around and walked out of my class room.

X

It was when I was walking home, my arms full of notes I’d made on the phone to old colleagues trying to track down who the bandits might have been that they found me. A large car pulled up in front of me, and two guys, I recognised them instantly as the men that had held me during Captain Sheldon’s ordeal. They were wearing Police uniforms, but real police uniforms this time. My heart sank, they grinned at me and hustled me into their car.

At that moment I thought I was dead, but there were no guns, the two men just climbed in to sit either side of me and sat in silence. Ten minutes later we arrived at a warehouse, the men hustled me into the building and sat me in a solitary chair amongst pallets stacked high all around me. It was then the leader of the gang appeared. He wasn’t dressed in Uniform but I could tell he was now an official of some sort.

“What did she want from you?” he asked me in the same thick accent he’d had five years before.

“Who?” I asked nervously, pretending I didn’t know.

When his fist hit me hard in the face I knew I had made a wrong move, these were the police now.

“That British whore who we raped back in the camp, that’s who. Her army was helpful enough to tell us she was coming, to look out for her. And yes, we will look out for her, just perhaps not in the way they were hoping, yes?” he said his lips full of laughter. “We know she came to see you, we know you spoke, what we don’t know is what you said to each other,” he said.

“She wanted to find you,” I blurted out. I knew this might make me seem a coward, but I certainly didn’t owe Major Sheldon anything. Plus what could I say to these people.

“Did she say what she’d do with us when she found us, maybe she’s desperate for more, eh?” the man laughed.

I shook my head, “she didn’t say.”

“Well you’ve found us, and now you can tell her where to find us, here, tomorrow nice and early. Shall we say 7am.” He smiled again and looked around at his men. “If you bring her then we’ll let you fuck her again,” he said looking at me.

I shook my head again, “Not again,” I say softly, “I’ll bring her to you, but you can’t make me do that again.” I said. Even though deep down it’s what I’d dreamed about for years.

“You’ll do what we say,” he simply said, and then without another word, the leader and his men turned and left leaving me sitting in the warehouse alone. I waited five minutes, unsure of what to do, and then I left. It was a long walk back to the city.

At six o clock I arrived at the hotel, it wasn’t hard finding the bar, it was even easier finding Major Sheldon. She was sitting on the bar with a whiskey in front of her. She didn’t turn as I approached. She must have noticed me though as she spoke.

“yours was the worst you know,” she slurred, she was obviously drunk. “You were worse than all the others, you made me enjoy it, do you know how bad that made me feel… Do you know how much that tore me up inside?”

“But you know they made me do it.” I said quickly and quietly.

“I know they didn’t make you touch me, I know that was you,” she said and took another sip of her whiskey. “weird thing is, no one has ever made me feel like that before or since.” With that she laughed and peered off into the middle distance. “Ironic, the best orgasm of my life was with some dumb translator in some shit hole back alley.” She said obviously not caring if she hurt my feelings or not. “You may have thought you were being nice, but you humiliated me worse than they did. Maybe that’s what you wanted to do,” she slurred.

I looked at her and shook my head, “You should probably go to bed Major,” I said my heart in turmoil, should I warn this drunk woman or not. What could she do against the men, what was her plan. Either way, with her in this state she was probably worse than useless.

“I should probably have reported you all for what you did. I didn't though!” she slurred again and swayed. “My career was more important, can you believe that?” she asked.

I turned and left her there. She was no threat to me, I knew where she was staying if I wanted to I could call her in the morning and get her to meet the men, or I could warn her, or I could leave town. All excellent options, and I’d have an evening to decide which I should do.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote