View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with theDarkOne, why not use another file host site. Rapidshare is deleting links at lightning speed these days. I think Lech had a good point about them possibly using the I.P. of uploaders that have hosted deleted material and automatically deleting any suspicious files from those IP's.

Mediafile seems ok too me and megarotic.com is good too. I would avoid depositfiles and getfiles, both sites suck. Megaupload is ok these days as far as I know. Though a number of members have had issues not being able to d'load from megaupload in the past, mostly due to their location.

btw, the pm request for links has been tried in the past by an older well respected member, it did not prevent links from being deleted and he said it was a pain to keep pm'ing links. LOL

ty for the gag vids, I like an older one that guage did.