View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #5
Deep Dark Desires

Deep Dark Desires has initial reputation

Three simple words, she spoke to me….Sorry bout that…then she ignored me. I thought to myself, I have had enough; Rachel needs to know me and how good we could be together. I watched as others had come and gone on the dance floor, watched her walk off to the toilet…..this was my chance…

I moved outside, waiting for Rachel’s return, the air crisper and clearer than the dance floor. Time was going past and still no Rachel…what was she doing…where had she gone too….then the world turned brighter….I saw her striking presence re-emerge from the toilet.

This was it, I felt my body tremble, my stomach had planes flying around in it, I was sweating…get a grip of yourself I was thinking...I moved towards Rachel, oh she was so beautiful…this was it.

“Hello Rachel” bumbling the words like a schoolboy, “How are you?” My body felt inches away from shutting down…”Hi…Scott”, she replied. “It is Steve” I was in shock, she does not even know me, I know her, everything about her, and she does not even know my name. “Oh sorry Steve…must of mistaken you, how are you” she replied. My mood had turned, ‘how am I’, ‘sorry’ I thought, yes you will learn my name and you will be sorry you did not know it……I looked her straight in the eye, “I am well, and you”. As she turned on her expensive heels, “Fine thanks, catch you later” and she was heading back inside.

I stood there, feeling empty; the woman I love does not know me. The time and effort I have put in, the secret gifts and flowers I have sent to brighten her day…she does not know me……this was about to change
Deep Dark Desires is offline   Reply With Quote