View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #4
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Club Indulgence Chapter 4

The redhead told the others, "Chain her over the bar. I'll go get some things."

'What did they mean; Bar?' Maci wondered, as they began to unstrap her body form the knee post. She was unable to struggle very much. Her legs and arms were numb. She was carried towards a 1 1/2" pipe. It was attached to the floor in a small square, 2 1/2' high, the elbows 4' apart. Forcing her to her knees, the men pushed her lower belly over the pipe. Then a cord was tied tightly across her back to the bar, effectively pinning her to it, ass up. Her muffled complaints were ignored, as they placed handcuffs on each wrist, then pulled her arms painfully back, attaching each cuff to the bar behind her. She had to either rock up on her belly or lay her cheek on the cold floor. Her struggles increased, as she felt cords being tied around her knees and pulled to separate ends of the pipe.

"Nphmm, nphnn," she screamed, rocking her torso up and down. She felt the air across her damp cunt, as her thighs began to slowly spread.

"You have a pretty ass," a man remarked, licking his finger and brushing it across her exposed anus. "Squeeze my finger," he said pushing into her tight opening.

Maci was squeezing hard but only to stop his penetration.

He worked his finger in circles and said, " Oh yes, you are tight, Baby. I bet you can just milk a cock with that muscle."

Hearing the sound of squeaky wheels, Maci's head turned towards the door. The redhead had returned, naked and brandishing a large strap on dildo. Part of the dildo disappeared into her sex behind a tennis ball size, pair of fake balls. The squeaky sound was a rolling pole, at the top was hung a full size, red enema bag. Maci's eyes followed the enema's hose to a location on the side of the fake balls. Somehow it had been affixed there.

"What ya got there?" the man asked, slipping his finger from the poor girl's anus.

The redhead explained as she approached Maci from the rear. "I made it myself," she said with pride. "The eight inch dildo was one that had hollow balls; You can fill it with any manner of liquids, and when squeezed, the liquid spurts out the tip. What I did was rig the fill-hole-cap to accept an enema hose. The height of the bag will still allow gravity to push the liquid through the dildo, but when I either squeeze the balls, or sandwich them hard enough between someone, a larger squirt is forced out."

"So what's in the bag?" another man asked.

"For this little girl, we have warm mineral oil and cinnamon." she replied.

"I'm impressed," he said.

The words brought shocked horror to Maci. She struggled and strained, worming her body, but helpless to disengage herself from the pipe. The maneuver just made her ass more enticing to the redhead.

"Get me some more of that cum from the blond,' the redhead said, 'We need some lubrication."

Abbey was still out cold. The baster was inserted back inside her pussy, reloaded, then carried to the redhead. The redhead squirted a copious amount over the dildo's surface and rubbed it in. There was still a large amount left in the tube. She handed it off and said; "You might as well give the rest to the girl."

A man carried the baster to Maci, picked her head up by the hair, and turned her face to him.

"Have a little sip," he said, forcing the tip past her ball gag and giving the end a good squeeze. Pulling it out, he inspected it closely. "You left some." He took the tip and pushed it deep into one of Maci's nostrils. "Here."

There was a squishy sound, like the last squeeze of mustard, and Maci was hit with an intense pain to her sinuses. Her torso rose into the air, as she violently shook her head, tears flowing form her eyes. The man stood to the side, laughing at her convulsions.

"You're so mean," someone remarked.

"Yea, well, wait till she feels that enema," He replied with a devious smile.

The redhead pressed the tip to Maci's ass, pushing through the tight ring.

"Just relax, Baby, it's going in, regardless," she said.

Maci felt her ring expanding, the walls of her colon being stretched by the invading phallus. Its salty cum coating stung her tissues. She bit down on the ball gag, still tasting the bloody cum. At last, the dildo was firmly embedded in her virgin ass. The woman held it there for a few moments, then reached for the clip on the hose. Maci jerked when the rush of warm liquid shot into her bowels. Then just a few seconds later, came the burn. Her guts were on fire.

The man her pulled her head up again by the hair.

"Would you just look at that face," he exclaimed.

"Priceless," another acknowledged.

Then the ass fuck began.

The redhead withdrew the cock then slammed it forward. The base of the shaft hit her crotch, shooting a larger gush of liquid into Maci. It stung the descended lips of Maci's cunt; Still inflamed from the earlier creaming. The cold steel of the pipe dug into the girls belly. Again and again, the phallus was driven into the anus, stirring the hot liquid inside.

Over on the bench, Abbey began to stir, hopefully waking from her terrible dream. The black haired man noticed this and nodded at the other woman. They surrounded her.

"Please, let me go," she said. She had yet to notice her friend. The man took her head and turned it towards Maci.

"And who would watch over your friend?" he asked.

"Oh, God, No! Stop...Please, for Gods sake," she said filled with shock and horror for her friend.

The mans large hand covered her mouth. "Hush now, or its back in with the ball gag,' he said, 'Just lie here and watch your friend."

Meanwhile, the woman had moved between Abbey's legs and was holding a silver vibrator. The man turned Abbey's eyes downward.

"Oh, look, she's got you something," he said.

The woman pushed the vibrator up inside Abbey and turned it on.

"She's still tight," the woman stated as she worked it in deeper.

"Well, she has only had one cock so far," the man replied. He turned his attention back to Abbey. "You'll have many more to loosen you up, Blondie." He twisted her head back towards Maci. Her eyes teared, as she watched her friend being mercilessly ass fucked with the enema dildo.

"You just lie here and enjoy the show," he said, his hand still over her mouth, tightly holding her head, forcing her to watch.

Maci's pain was becoming much worse. Her belly was swollen with fluid. It pressed painfully against the bar. She could no longer lift her torso up; The pains were too great. Then came the cramps. They sent goose-bumps through her flesh and made her pores break out in cold sweat. The tender rim of her anus burned, inflamed like a carpet burn on her ass.

For the redhead, it was ecstasy. Each plunge of the cock rubbed the other one against her g-spot. She had come several times. Her wonderful aroma drifted up to her nostrils. She shivered; Another stronger orgasm was coming. She wanted to time it till the last drops of liquid fell from the bag. Reaching below, she felt the rubber ball sack; There was a small amount left.

A man walked over and sat a butt plug beside them.

"Your going to need this," he said.

The redhead grabbed Maci's hip with one hand, and with the other squeezed the ball sack, slamming the cock forward in her orgasm. She not only squeezed it once, but kept squeezing it; filling Maci's bowels with bubbles of cramping hot air.

The man watching Maci's face had been jerking his cock. The pain he saw in her eyes was too much, and he came. The flying sperm from his cock matted her hair and dripped down her cheeks.

"Oh, Shit, damn that was hot," he groaned.

As the redhead began to withdraw the cock, brown oil seeped from around it.

"Oh no, Honey, not yet, you don't," she chastised Maci, picking up the butt plug. Deftly she removed the dildo and pushed the plug in its place. She rubbed her hands over Maci's sex. Despite the girls pain, she was dripping wet. "You think you can hold that in till you become a woman?"

The black haired woman had removed her clothes. She had the men lift Maci up so that she could scoot under her. They were breast to breast, eye to eye. Maci had to rest her body over the woman; It was to painful to rise up. The lady licked the cum from Maci's cheek.

"Now I'm going to take this off,' she said, 'and before we make you a woman; I'm going to teach you how to suck a cock. Now, you bite or complain, and I will have that well endowed man over there,' she nodded towards the naked man beside Abbey's bench, 'fuck your friend in her virgin ass. Nod if you understand."

Maci weakly nodded her head, tears pouring down her face.

"Good girl."

When the gag was removed, Maci had to work her jaws to get the feeling back. "Please, please,' she pleaded, I hurt, let me go..."

"What did I say?" the woman warned.

Maci watched the large man move towards Abbey.

"No, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry"

"Ok then, Let's start."

A handsome, muscular blond man knelt by their heads. He placed his shaft over the woman's forehead.

"You watch me first, then I will let you go," the woman said.

The woman leaned her head back and took the cock into her lips. She gently sucked it then pushed it out with her tongue, tantalizing it with the tip. Her tongue swirled around the head, using his pre-cum to moisten it.

"Now it's your turn," she said.

"Do I have too? Please, my bell...' Maci's words were cut off by a violent slap to her descended belly. 'Aghhh!"

"You don't learn very well, Do you, girl? Open," the woman ordered.

Reluctantly, Maci opened her mouth. The damp, throbbing cock rested on her tongue. She could feel the drops of pre-cum trailing over its surface.

"That's it, Girl, gently suck it in. Roll your tongue over it. Let him stroke it in and out while you suck."

After a few minutes the woman removed the cock. She pulled Maci's face down to hers and kissed her, pushing her tongue inside the little girls mouth and savoring the pre-cum. Maci was shocked. 'Was this woman a lesbian?' She had never done such a thing. It was disgusting, yet it felt somewhat erotic.

"My turn," the woman said. This time, she took the cock deeper. Maci was amazed at how far. She could actually see the cock's impression in the woman's throat. The shaft slipped away, connected to the woman's lips by a fine sticky strand. Suddenly it was back at Maci's virgin lips.

"Relax your throat and let him in deep," the woman said.

Maci gagged as the cock slipped past her tonsils. Her slobber ran down to the woman's face. She only rose up, licking it from off Maci's lips and around the stroking shaft. The man moaned.

"That's it. Gag on that cock. Let your throat massage his cock. He likes that." Having said that, the woman turned and winked at the man beside Abbey's bench; The one with the large cock, that she had threatened to have fuck her friends ass. Only, the man did not move towards Abbey, instead he strolled behind Maci.

The cock drove deeper down Maci's throat. Her body began to shake and quiver. She could not breath.

"Breath through your nose, Baby. Through your nose. Relax your throat and swallow."

The cock withdrew leaving Maci panting and gasping for breath. Then it went right back in. Then Maci's eyed widened, a look of terror came over her face.

The woman ran her fingers through Maci's hair. "That would be a cock, Baby, brushing over your lips of womanhood. It will be gaining entrance very soon. You remember the man I pointed out earlier; The one with the wonderfully enormous cock? He gets to take your precious virginity; While we watch, of course."

"Mphh, Mphh," she sloppily screamed beneath the choking cock.

"You better use the blocks now,' the woman told her face fucking friend, 'She might bite down when he sticks her." The blocks were handed to him, and he inserted them behind Maci's teeth, then continued his pleasure.

The cock choked her throat, and her swollen belly burned and gurgled with cramps, but she could still feel the hard shaft, stretching her vulva and pressing painfully against her hymen.

"Pull out a second," the woman asked. She wrapped her legs around Maci's waist, squeezing with her thighs and rubbing her damp sex against the girls belly. Maci could feel the hard nipples pressing into her naked skin. Then the woman pulled her down and shoved her tongue into her open mouth. That's when the cock made its move. It tore past her virginity, stretching her inner walls before slamming with brute force against her young cervix. The woman captured Maci's screams with her open mouth.

Abbey was still being forced to watch Maci's violation but now, it was arousing her. At first she tried to force the vibrator out of her cunt; Now she was trying to fuck it. Her young hips rose up, thrusting her sex in the air. The evil man licked at her ear.

"You like that, don't you, Lovely; Seeing your friend get fucked. Makes you want a cock, doesn't it,' he teased. 'A nice hard cock, pushed up inside that tight cunt of yours, instead of that cold vibrator." He pushed some kind of tablet passed her lips. "Here take this. It will help." Holding her nose and mouth, he rubbed her throat till she swallowed the Ecstacy. "Yes, Blondie, you will happily be taking more cocks soon. What's your friends name?"

"M...Maci," she replied.

"Well, my friend there has a pair of balls just as big as his cock.' He flicked his finger over one of the cylinders that still captured Abbey's stretched nipple, 'Let's watch your little friend, Maci, get impregnated, shall we?"

The man's hips smacked against Maci's ass, squishing her belly on the pipe. The blocks had been removed, and from her mouth came a wet, 'glub, glub' sound, as the cock plummeted her throat. The woman below, lapped at her face and the cock that fucked it, while her nails dug into the tender nipples of Maci's breasts. Unwittingly, Maci's cunt was creaming the cock. A thick white bloody cream coated the shaft.

The man at Maci's head cried out. His cock twitched and a thick load of cum shot down her throat. The lady held the shaft sealed to Maci's mouth, and his hot cum pooled behind her lips.

"Swallow it like a big girl,' the woman said, 'After all, your a woman now." She smiled, watching Maci's throat flex; swallow after swallow. When the cock pulled away, the woman used her tongue to push the remainder down Maci's raw throat.

The man fucking Maci picked up his pace. His release was pending soon. Maci was gritting her teeth from the pain of his powerful thrusts.

"Aw, look at you, Baby' the woman said, 'Your taking that cock deep." She pulled Maci's face to hers, holding it tightly. "Look here. I want to see your glowing eyes when he fills your womb with his potent seed." She smiled up evilly at the girl. "Yes, he is very potent. He just loves to knock up young girls like you. I'm sure you little virgins weren't on birth control, were you?"

"Oh no. Don't let him..." Maci hysterically pleaded, but it was too late. She could feel the warm bath of sperm being poured inside her womb.

The woman giggled, "Would you look at that face, Guys. Isn't that just beautiful?"

Maci hung her head and sobbed, turning her eyes away from the smiling faces. The woman crawled out from under Maci and turned to the others.

"Have her stay there for a few minutes and let that sperm do its work, then someone can volunteer to take her to the back,' the woman said, 'You had better stand back though, she is going to paint the walls back there, when you yank that plug out of her ass."

Now, all the faces turned towards Abbey.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote