View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:26 AM   #3
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

18 year old Taylor was on top of the world, during her senior year she was named Captain for her school's girls volleyball team. Taylor realized all the practices and camps paid off being named Captain. She was not planning to let her team down this season hopefully they would win the playoffs.

Asthe away team made there way into the gym, Taylor got the que to bring in her team both teams were now situated, Taylor thought to herseld "time for the game to start". They had their opening and read team rosters, then the refs called over the team captains. Taylor made way to the center along with Samantha from the home team.

As the two captians made their way to the refs they went over the rules real quick, then wished each other good luck. Taylor saw the boys looking at her in the spandex uniform, she has a slender figure with firm c cup breasts, freckles and red hair. Taylor was excited to her the game started, this washer first as Captain and she was ready for the chance to prove herself.

Playing hard with her team Taylor and the others managed to come close but didn't win. Samantha came over and congratulated heron a great game, Samantha also said "hopefully we can play each other again". Taylor made her way to locker room and changed and quickly, it was her schools policy to travel in their school uniforms. Taylor put on her white blouse, blue checked skirt and topped it off with her volleyball pullover.

A few minutes later most of the teams had headed out of locker room areas. Taylor was chatting with her teamate Lilly about her plansfornthe weekend,she also mentioned to Lilly that Monday was her last dentist appointment before her braces would be removed. As they were heading out they realized they forgot to grab somevear. Taylor told Lilly that she would grab the team's gear and get it back to school. After grabbing the gear Taylor made her way back up the hall towards the doors, she saw a man who had a official county shirt on. In her own world Taylor was walking not paying him much attention as she carried her bag and then teams equipment.

As Taylor got closer to the man she heard him say "excuse me Taylor? , can I have a word with you about your vehicle..please step into my office". Taylor nodded and folows him towards the maintenance room, not knowing what was going on but was sure a county worker must need her for something. The man pushes door open with his back and enter the room. Taylor was following him through the doorway into what looked like a maintenance room. She quickly dismissed then thought something was wrong as the man was a county employee.

They both entered the maintenance room and the door closed ,Taylor realized both of them were out of sight of the hallway but still not worried. The man sprang quickly and pushedTaylor up against the far wall, and almost at the same time pulls from his pocket a knife. The man flashed the blade at Taylor and tells her "you best stay quiet if you know what is good for you".

Taylor became very worried, she felt as if she walked herself into a trap. Taylor felt her cheeks become wet as she had tears coming from her eyes. Taylor started to make little sniffling noises to herself but kept herself from yelling. Taylor was standing in front of the man, she froze like the deer in the headlights. Taylor stayed frozen as she was waiting to see what was going to happen next.

The man reached into his pocket and pulls out the shiney Chrome handcuffs, Taylor let out a audible gasp as she saw the handcuffs, Taylor realized that this was most likely a kidnapping and not a robbery. She decided to make a plea to the mand and said "please don't hurt me". The man could see Taylor was frightened and knew he wanted to keep her under his control. The man took a look into Taylor's face watching the tears, the man said to her " if you don't want to get hurt listening carefully understand?". Taylor afraid for her life and not wanting to anged the man nodded her head.

After Taylor nodded her head he said "I'm going to hand you these handcuffs and your going to slip on on your wrist, then put your hands inside your pull over pockets and fasten the other other cuff....do you understand?". Taylor was completely taken back at what the man had just said, but deathly afraid of the knife so she nodded in understanding. The man then reached out his hand towards Taylor, the handcuffs clinked so loud as the moved .

The man was Smiling at Taylor and said "ok now take these handcuffs and put them on like we talked about, and I want to hear them click.. believe me you don't want to test me..".. Taylor with shaking hands grabs the handcuffs from Bob she was easily able to ratchet the right handcuff on. Taylor shaking like a leaf as she realized would be trapped unable to defend herself, she pleaded "please dont..". But was cut off by the man's commanding voice as he said "cuff yourself now". That out urst shook taylor she quickly put her hands into her pullover pocket and ratchet the other cuff clumbsily onto her wrist.

Taylor now had her hands secured inside her pullover the man said "hold still I'm going to check these cuffs, you better have made them tight". The man not so gently shoved his hand forward and down into Taylor's pull over, she had made sure her hands tightly cuffed. The man then said to Taylor "good girl". He pulled his hand from her pullover, and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out some clear packing tape, looks back and Taylor and says "close your lips so I can tape your mouth". Taylor became very frighted when she saw the tape, not only was she not able to defend herself she would not be able to protest either. Taylor wimpered and said "please don't I'll be good". Almost as if he didn't hear her the man ripped off a piece of tape and said "close you lips now".

Taylor saw the tape and didn't want the man to seal her lips, she saw the tape coming towards her and tried to turn her head, Just as Taylor did the man followed her movement and. placed the clear tape over her lips sealing her mouth shut. As the tape was being applied to Taylor's lips Taylor was upset and let out a crying moan.

Now that Taylor was handcuffed and taped with no way to defend herself she sees the man reach back into his pocket and grabs the face mask. That puzzled Taylor why would the man need a mask. Her question was soon answered as the man put the mask over Taylor's mouth and then her ears. Taylor shrieked as she just realized that If anyone saw her they would have no clue she was handcuffed and gagged.
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote