View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 04:02 PM   #137
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Well fuck, I can't walk without tripping over myself after reading that! The struggle (In a role play of course) is what makes our fantasy worth while. That fight for every inch and your unending resistance to my force despite your pinned wrists, despite the slaps and weight of my body pressing onto you, pressing into you...gaining the leverage to press myself into you my width and your tightness...ravishing you on so many levels the iinvader in your home, in your bed, in your mind, in you and forcing my way into your soul...with out the struggle the conquest is so worthless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaged Rose View Post
Held down, without a doubt.

I don't know if it's entirely realistic for a rapist to ravage his victim without any restraints, but for the sake of my fantasies I find it much more compelling to be taken by my rapist's strength alone. If I'm restrained and unable to struggle/resist in any way, I lose interest as a victim. If I can't move, there's nothing for me to do. I like to fight; I like be conquered and taken by force- inch by painful inch. Wrists in his hand, arms pinned above my head, his body on top of mine... does it get any better?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote