View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #127
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Definitly HELD DOWN cause a real man doesnt need to use rope or other restraints to hold a woman down. I love the raw power being held down brings and to feel the strength in his arms as he squeezes my wrists and and pins them to the bed (or wall or whatever). I've never been tied up and dont want to cause' of what I said above and also cause' it probably takes too much damn time anyways.

I AGREE!!! Real men dont need ropes I want to feel HIS strength over me. I want to see/feel the pressure bruises on my arms, legs, body, ect. days later and remember every moment...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote