Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 14
Rise of Huntress

Finally the events were set to put the dream in motion. I gave Paul my special chloroform and told him why it was better than one that simply knocked him out. He seemed to agree that a conscious victim that could scream but not move was better than an unconscious one. We planned to be at the spot on his first rape by nightfall in Abilene. My heart was pounding with anticipation.

It was a long wait. I was glad to arrive before the other agents in the Society did. I heard a loud rustling noise and thought it was Paul and his victim. By my surprise, it was six agents of the Society. They must be very new. No fully trained agent would make that much noise. They even whisper loudly! I shake my head in shame at them. Evading these women will be easy. Ah, here comes Paul. I can hear the screams of his victim…wait…she sounds familiar…I heard that voice once before…
“Oh no, please don’t do this to me! Oh God! No, stop touching me! Put me down!”
Isn’t that Amy’s daughter? Yeah, that’s her scream alright. I recognize it from the day her grandma died. Fuck! I have to stop him!
“Paul,” I whisper, “you can’t kill her! I don’t have time to explain, but you must not kill the girl.”
Paul is good; he shows no sign of my command. I don’t know if he will be defiant or cooperative. Hopefully, he will listen to me. I’ll have to really explain it to him later.
“Fuck you fucking bastard! No, stop touching my breast! Please stop!”
I can barely see what’s going on through the brush. From her screams and his taunts, it sounds like he’s playing with her nipples. Suddenly, my pussy gets wet thinking about the rape. As long as Paul doesn’t kill Tina then my promise to her mother will still be good.
“OH, OUCH, OH, OWIE, P…P…PLEASE ST…ST…STOP!”
Damn I can’t see anything! I’ll have to get night vision goggles for times like this. Oh here we go; he’s tying her up between the trees. Yes, now I can see everything. Wow, Tina looks good naked.
“Now those lovely tits have been getting attention. I bet that pussy of yours is lonely.”
“No, please don’t rape me! NO, PLEASE DON’T! SOMEONE HELP ME!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHA! ‘Rub me harder Paul, I want your cock Paul!’ Yeah, you’re a filthy whore who loves to get raped. Your pussy wants my hard cock doesn’t it?”
“Please no I’m a virgin, please don’t rape me NO!”
“Now I thought you were lying about that like I was…oh well, I’ll find out soon enough!
He moves his cock so close to her pussy. Tina moans as he rubs the outside of her pussy with it, teasing her. Suddenly she screams in pain.
“Oooow! Please, stop ta…ta…take it oooouuut!”
“Mmm, you’re definitely a virgin. Oooh yeah you like me fucking you don’t you? Mmmm, yeah mmmm, such a great pussy!”
“No OOOH p p pl please sss ssstoooop OOOH AAAAH!”
“You’re so nice and wet slut, mmmm yeah!”
“G g get th the fuck ooh OOOH out of me!”
“Mmm, you like this don’t you? Ooh, there’s some blood coming out! Yeah, you’re no longer a virgin now slut!”
“Uuuh, please OOOH le let me go”
He pulls her hair back and his eyes meet Tina’s. Uh oh, I remember that look…
“Paul, remember don’t kill her!”
He hesitates for a microsecond. The atmosphere changes and I am relieved. I don’t think Tina sensed the change though.
“Your tight pussy was awesome my little slut, but I wonder…is it as tight as your ass?”
“No, please, no! Please don‘t fuck my ass, please no! SOMEONE HELP ME, HELP ME!”
“Thank you Paul, I promise that I will explain to you everything when you are done.”
Is my com broken? I hear whispering again…oh it’s just those clumsy agents. They’re wondering about whether or not to keep Tina alive. Ha! A real agent would have stopped the rape by now in order to take Paul by surprise. A shame, there’s no excitement in killing such amateurs.
“Ignore the whispering Paul” I say, sure that he can hear everything they are saying too. “We will kill them all, just continue with the rape. Remember, don’t kill her.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! N! N! NOOOOOO!”
Tina’s a good screamer. Paul’s really giving her a good one. He fucks her ass and roughly mauls her breasts. Just the sight of it makes me want to be in his place. I’ll have to hope Tina is a lesbian too. I think me raping Tina would break the promise I made with Amy.
“No more, no more please! I can’t take anymore!”
“Where should I cum in you…I wonder…should I cum in your ass, or should I cum in that nice tight pussy of yours?”
“Let me go oooh p oooh god no please don’t cum in my pussy, PLEASE NO!”
He ignores her pleas and does what he did to me. He sprays inside her pussy, then pulls out and sprays all over her breast, face, hair, ass, everywhere. Hmm, so Paul does have a pattern in his rapes.
“Ok it looks like he’s done. When should we kill him?”
“I don’t know! Let’s wait a little longer.”
“But I want to save her! She could help us!”
“Saving her would risk exposure…”
Ha, idiots. I have half a mind to come over there and kill you all myself. Hannah must be either getting really sloppy or really shorthanded.
“Well my little slut, normally I kill my victims at this point, but you are special! I think I’ll have one more fuck before you die!”
Good, I guess that means he’s not going to kill her. He’s dragging this out in the hopes that the agents will come and grab him. From the looks of things, it’s not going to happen any time soon.
“Oooh, fuck me harder Paul! Rape me! Oooh…”
Did she just say that? What the fuck? “Paul, go ahead and act like you’re going to kill her, but remember, don’t do it!”
Paul looks surprised at something. I wonder who he was listening to…either way he seems to be doing what I said.
“So what should we do? We can take him now and save her!
“It doesn’t look like she wants to be saved.”
“She does! No girl truly enjoys being raped! There’s always one part that hates it…”
“But she liked it the second time, that‘s what has me confused.”
“Look, let’s just jump in right before he plunges that knife in her chest. We’ll deal with any consequences we may face later.”
God these agents are so stupid! Why are they even in the Society?
“Come on and kill me you bastard! Be done with it!”
What did she say? No, he’s going for her now. I crouch on the ground, ready to spring out and tackle the first agent that reveals herself. To my surprise, Tina ducks. Paul hits his head on a rock and the whispers are ferocious. My ears tune out the whispers of the other agents so that I could see the fight before me. Tina surprises all of us by strangling Paul to death.
My heart grows numb when I realize that my plan has been shattered into a million pieces. My numbness is snapped back when Tina screams. Screams? Oh she read part of Paul’s diary…wait, he knew I was alive…the diary has my name in it…oh shit!
I quickly zapped all six of the agents with my mind machine. They never saw me coming. After ripping out at least five years worth of pages in the diary, I reprogrammed the agents’ thoughts. They never saw me and they think ripped out the pages and destroyed them so that the Society wouldn’t be exposed. Quickly I got out of there, thinking that I would never be bothered again by anyone until I set the terms. Unfortunately for me, I was in too much of a rush to notice a page fluttering by. I don’t know all that was written on it, but I do know that it was one of the now many instances that Paul caught a glimpse of me. That confirmed the Society’s suspicions that I was alive.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:45 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote