View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #54
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Why is it so difficult to find good rape videos where the girl cries like a good forced, helpless little whore being taught her place? I've seen one recently that was AMAZING, but only one!
Daaamn, I totally just rubbed one out to your story! We have very similar tastes. Just wondring what the video you said you liked was? I deff prefer the girls who sob, whimper, cry, plead, beg, fight, scream, ect. I like it to LOOK real, to the point, I'm questioning if I should be watching the video, or reporting it to the police, lol. I just don't like the beating, spitting, hair pulling, types of things though...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote