View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
idthief

idthief has initial reputation
Default you asked (warning very rough)

Since you are in on the plan we would make it to where you leave her door unlocked. Make sure she brings the friend that had the bottle. I will come in after you leave to set up. I have my kit. as you walk in I wait till you start to move through the house. I will grab you and show my large knife. I teel the girls that this is a robbery put the purses on the floor. I tie you to a chair with wire ties and make the girls stand still. I wire tie thier hands behind thier backs both still thinking I want money. It not till I hook the friend to the screw I placed in the floor that they start to figure out what is going on. They are both crying and sobbing. I take the friends panties and rip them from her. I use them to gag you as I turn my attention to your girl. she is trying to crawl away. I walk over and catch her by the hair. I tell her that she is the entertainment for the night. I reach under her skirt and slide the panties out. I take them and stick them all moist in her friends mouth.