View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:32 AM   #36
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

I just shook my head at the chaos I inspired. Some screaming, some shouting, all what I wanted. Who needs order? This is a state of nature thing. Take what you want. My lips curl in respect as one of them actually talks back even with a gun trained on her. Hope that spirit is still there when I give a run at her. Smirking, because this is why I don't use weapons. It traps you, because is he really going to shoot her? Of course not, and now that is known to everyone. Might as well toss that thing into the woods. Ignoring the theater going on, I don't care to be introduced. Instead I reach down and grab Monique. Hauling her to her feet. "There is no need for introductions. I jist want to rape this bitch." My hand closes around her breast, squeezing and twisting it. Hard enough to get a gasp of pain. "That's nothing, it will get so much worse."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote