View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #33
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Sweetlust

The initial sound of the door cracking, splintering then being forced open was surreal. It was almost like watching a movie, but the hideous realization set in—this was not some movie, this was a home invasion. I could hear the yelling of male voices…Ana screaming at us and the sounds of confusion. I rose from the sofa in one fluid movement despite the drinking I’d done. Turning this way and that, I blindly raced to the kitchen with Monique at my heels. I heard a light bump against the wall, not realizing she’d fallen, just as I wrenched the kitchen door open I gasped in fright. The kitchen did not prove to be a safe haven.

I came face to face with my worst nightmare; a gun with the business end pointed straight at my face.
A tousled haired man gave me an evil grin as he signaled me to exit the kitchen and return to the living room.

“W-what do you want? If…if it’s money….just take our purses and go! We..w-wont say anything…p-promise! Please…please…just d-don’t hurt us!” ever the negotiator, I masked my fear. I hoped that by offering them money they would leave us with our lives and bodies intact.

The guy yelled at me to ‘shut up’ and shoved me with his free hand back into the living room but kept his gun trained on me.
Stumbling as I moved backwards, the scene in the living room was chaos. There were two other men in the living room, yelling and threatening the others. One had poor Monique pinned to the sofa and the other was dragging Ana to the center of the room. I was pushed down onto the sofa next to Monique. She was whimpering and Ana was struggling with the big brute that tossed her beside us as if she were nothing more than a ragdoll.

We huddled together as the men eyed us, taking up positions in the room yet keeping us herded together. I prayed that they wouldn’t separate us.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote