View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:11 AM   #27
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim had considered asking Ray to just disconnect the battery to the Lexus as he watched a part from the car being tossed into the woods. "Never mind," Tim told himself as he walked closer to the cabin structure while Ray disabled the third and final car.

The cabin looked aged yet still in fine shape. The stone walkway from the parking area was just like the one from the cabin he visited earlier in his life. A look at the windows, walls, roof and door brought back fond memories for Tim. As he unzipped his bag, he observed Nick setting a device on a window sill and flashed a thumbs up in the direction of Nick before slipping on his ski mask, which wasn't the traditional black. Tim had decided on a brown one today.

Tim's next move was to check that his gun had bullets and to slip the gun into the back of his belt for easy access. He was then met by Nick who handed him some small slips of paper. "Thanks," Tim began to flip through the registration papers as he approached Ray. "The car owners are Ana, Dani and Monique!" Tim then shoved the documents into his bag. "I'll secure the back door and meet you inside the cabin in Fifty seconds!" Tim split to get to the backdoor, leaving the front for Ray and Nick to defeat.

Tim minded not to walk near windows and crouched down when needed on his way to the backdoor. He paused once to admire the women in a inner room of the cabin. They looked like they were enjoying themselves and just kicking back. "Can't wait to spoil their vacation," Tim thought as he slipped on some gloves and prepared to pick lock on the backdoor. It wasn't locked so Tim just turned the handle and held onto it for twenty seconds. He was nervous about being the first to enter the cabin uninvited.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote