View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #26
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

"This is it man - the fuckin' moment of truth, and a night to long remember... for these bitches, huh?" Tim was smiling along with me. Looking over at Ray I could see he was prepping the cars, so without wasting more time I grabbed the pliers from my bag and headed over to the side of the house. Looking around, up and down, I finally found it: the telephone wire leading into the home. With one quick snip, the land-line was cut; but that was the half of it. Reaching into my bag I pulled out the blocking device, kissed it for luck, flicked it on and placed it carefully on a window sill. No fucking cell phone calls or GPS tracking will be going in or out of this place. I remembered how useful it was during drug raids - the poor bastards were never able to get re-enforcements.

Having to look, curiosity finally got the best of me, so I peered through the window to quickly eyeball the cunts in the house. Sweet lord, we fucking hit the jackpot. God damn! Just look at these fuckin' women! And in all flavors too - a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette - all busty and curvy, just the way I fuckin' like em... and that brunette, hmmmm, something very familiar about her.

Just then I heard Ray pop open the car hood next to me - fuck he's fast. Reaching in, he grabbed a starter piece, pulled it out... and then he flung it out into the woods! Shit! Are you fuckin' kidding me? This is a brand new Audi A8! She's worth more than $80K on the street! These bitches sported flashy cars but they might have carried light. Looking around, we had more than a quarter-million worth of booty around the house - way much more than the piece of shit we came here in. Ray paid no mind to me and went off toward the final car. Fuck, always thinking with his... Looking toward the woods, I ran out to peer around the trees and bushes... where was it? Combing through the brush I finally found the piece - there she was! Snatching it I tossed it in my bag... running back to the car, I then removed the plates so the car couldn't be traced. This car was my ticket to freedom, and would finally pay off my debt... Running around to each vehicle I removed their plates as well, just in case.

Meeting up with the guys again I gave Tim a present, the registrations from each car. "Hey, looks like we know who these bitches are." I smiled with a big grin.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote