View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:57 PM   #22
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

It's so quiet. Ana is a city-girl, through and through. So the absence of traffic sounds, far-off sirens, the hum of urban life is missing for her here. She realizes she missed some part of the conversation, and snaps back from her own mind.

"Listen, my dears. There's quiet out there. Let's see if we can restore some of that to the office. For now, though, I want another glass of wine. Anyone else?"

She took Monique's and Dani's glasses into the kitchen area and splashed wine into them. A quarter-glass this time. The time was slipping by and in awhile the day's efforts would catch up. Ana blinked at herself. The quiet was seeping in under the door, in a way, like fog.

Who knew the quiet could be so disquieting?

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote