View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I jerk the rope tight to emphasize my control. I wave the kife in front of your face as I order "Just stay calm and I won't kill you. Just do exactly what I tell you and don't try any funny business. Now start the car and just follow my directions."

You start the car and I direct you to drive out of the garage and out of town. We take variouys roads as we slowly wind our way up into the hills above the city. I finaaly instruct you to pull into a secluded spot and stop the car.

"Shut the car off and very slowly hand me the keys. Remember any cute tricks and they'll be planting you in the ground." I say with a very threatening tone in my voice.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote