View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I work as a maintenance man in a downtown office building. I watch all the women as they come and go. I have spoted a new girl that works in a law office. She always dresses very professional. She has a giant set of knockers that make her especially attractive to me. I get in early but I often stay late to see what times the women leaves. Since this one is knew she often has to work late. By the time she comes out to leave most of the cars are already gone from the parking garage.

I decided that there would be the perfect place to grab her for a little fun. I watched where she parked this morning and then went out later and removed all the light bulbs from around her car. I left one bulb in a far away light so she will have just enough light as not to be totally terrified.

I had my gym bag with my necessary tools when I walked out to the garage. I was lucky that all the cars around her's had already left. I triped the lock and got in the back seat. I slid low on the floor and waited for my prey; my rope noose and knife in hand.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote